Never mind the left backs, where's The Sandman?

26+6=1

I just realised there were no Sandman ratings from Thursday night on the board. Has he done a KT and transferred to another club? Has Samuel Jackson caught up with him and issued a cease and muthafuckkin deeeeesist muthafucka? Or can we look forward to his return to round off a Beautiful (hopefully) Sunday?

I just realised there were no Sandman ratings from Thursday night on the board. Has he done a KT and transferred to another club? Has Samuel Jackson caught up with him and issued a cease and muthafuckkin deeeeesist muthafucka? Or can we look forward to his return to round off a Beautiful (hopefully) Sunday?
Naw, they're there PMM and up to the usual high standards. You might not have noticed because they got a 15-rating for only mild profanity since Olly wasn't playing, but they're there in all their glory somewhere.

Still miffed that he's taken Francis the Viper's action-hero name for Bayo and that he underplayed Phoebe from Friends, but apart from that he was at his best and still the most accurate on the ratings regardless of the comedy.

Naw, they're there PMM and up to the usual high standards. You might not have noticed because they got a 15-rating for only mild profanity since Olly wasn't playing, but they're there in all their glory somewhere.

Still miffed that he's taken Francis the Viper's action-hero name for Bayo and that he underplayed Phoebe from Friends, but apart from that he was at his best and still the most accurate on the ratings regardless of the comedy.

Thanks SP, don't know how I missed that.

Gordon 6
Israeli dude 7.5
Julienne 9
Bitton 8
Bolingoli 8
Broony 7.5
Calmac 9
Corpus 7
Mikey J 7
Prestwick flasher 5
French Eddy 9

Destroyed them, may they now know they're fucking place. In our shadow.

Back