Never seen a Nuclear meltdown like it.

I did have a look at that thread after the derby game, it’s hun-believable, how much they revel in child abuse, while ignoring their own in-house pedo’s.

Latest discussion for those interested in the ongoing group action v Celtic

The Huns are raging because another child abuse court case has been settled for the amount of compensation set down in law for such things £120k per case

Doing the maths 28 cases in the group action would only result in a total payout of £3.36 million if we are found liable, we currently have around £80 million in the bank.

The football club’s lawyers have asked the judge to request the 9 accused pedo’s tax records from the HMRC to prove that at NO TIME were they EVER a paid employee of Celtic football club, therefore we are not liable for their actions
Klan members have been dreaming for years that this subject and subsequent Court case would shut us down because of the compensation that could be awarded.

They're desperate for Celtic to go under because of our dominance but what they don't realise is that Celtic will be able to afford any payout without needing a share issue. Their finances couldn't take the hit.

The whole topic turns the stomach of most people but the peepul seem to revel in it and that's what bothers me more. Using victims to score points is just sick.

After last Sunday, We all saw the true face of bear frustration at the Celtic domination.
This wasn't yer normal Rage..it was vicious, Angry bile. They couldn't or wont accept the fact they are no where near Celtic on or off the park..You can point Refs decisions . ..Fine but this was applied within the rules.
It's very evident they know they are play second fiddle to Celtic..And cannot or will not accept it..Magic!..Whats your thoughts Tim's? HH.
First of all, great to hear from you again, TGS

Secondly, I couldn't agree more, even in the boondock pubs, there was a pretty nasty feeling about last week. A lot of purple-pointy heids just waiting to pop like a big plook.

It was the first time in years that I felt a wee bit unsafe being a Tim in Dundee and it wasn't a particularly pleasant experience. Fortunately, I had a bottle of Holy Water with me and when I mixed it with soap and splashed the smelly fuckers with it, they scarpered off as fast as if they were going to cash their giros.

I've went on at length previously about tolerance in Dundee, but there's definitely been a wee sea change recently and there's a really nasty vibe on derby day now.

Klan members have been dreaming for years that this subject and subsequent Court case would shut us down because of the compensation that could be awarded.

They're desperate for Celtic to go under because of our dominance but what they don't realise is that Celtic will be able to afford any payout without needing a share issue. Their finances couldn't take the hit.

The whole topic turns the stomach of most people but the peepul seem to revel in it and that's what bothers me more. Using victims to score points is just sick.
The peepul have always been this way. They are brainwashed since birth. Only ever met 1decent hun in my life, and that was my uncle.

What they also fail to realise the lawyers have said the Celtic lawsuit it a trial case, they are gonna come after EVERY club after ours, the Huns Definitely had pedo’s directly employed by them, the “we’re a new club, go see the liquidators” excuse when an abused person confronted them won’t wash in court, when they keep saying they are the SAME club in all club merchandise and public relations

They should be careful what they wish for, while a £3 million compensation claim won’t send them down again, that’s their budget/war chest for another season gone 🤷‍♂️

What they also fail to realise the lawyers have said the Celtic lawsuit it a trial case, they are gonna come after EVERY club after ours, the Huns Definitely had pedo’s directly employed by them, the “we’re a new club, go see the liquidators” excuse when an abused person confronted them won’t wash in court, when they keep saying they are the SAME club in all club merchandise and public relations

They should be careful what they wish for, while a £3 million compensation claim won’t send them down again, that’s their budget/war chest for another season gone 🤷‍♂️
Indeed. This case will set a precedent and other doors will be chapped on the back of the findings.

They cannot stand not being the masters. They are the establishment and have a superiority complex that means they must be the dominant force at all times, whether it is by fair means or foul.

They hated the period from the mid-60s to the late-80s when other teams were better than the original Ibrokes club (RIP). So they simply bought players they could not legitimately afford except by courtesy of fellow funny handshake brethern within the upper echelons of the banking world.

Once Fergus kickstarted the Celtic revolution so that we were competing against them and their other people's money finances, they then resorted to illegally used bonuses and then EBTs to essentially steal trophies from every other club who abided by the rules. Not only did Murray NOT fund this success, but he was extracted £millions in illegally used tax-free payments. Astonishingly the Hun Loving Criminals responsible for these horrendous tax dodging practices walked/wheeled away scot-free and Murray got knighted for services to business while his empire was £600m in debt as it headed to bankruptcy!

Hilariously, this all led to the downfall and eventually death to that club. So they simply pretended this never happened and carried on their suicidal old ways with a zombie club.

When the newco won the league in the Covid season (amazingly they were the only club who never had a single player test positive - despite many players posting on social media saying on several occasions that it had affected sevco players, avoided conceding so many stonewall penalties and yet were awarded so many "soft ones"), the only thing on the fans, players and staff's minds was not to celebrate winning but to riot while proclaiming their dominance.

Their lickspittles in the media do not help either. They continually lie to sooth their fellow sevco fans by blowing smoke up their arse rather than tell them so home truths.

And that baseless feeling of superiority and entitlement means that when they do get shown up to be inferior then they are gobsmacked and very very very angry.

That is why the angry bears who stayed until the end of the match to avoid the rush had turned their hatred onto their own kind rather than their despised rivals who are always wiping the floor with them.

Whit he said…

They cannot stand not being the masters. They are the establishment and have a superiority complex that means they must be the dominant force at all times, whether it is by fair means or foul.
That's what makes them so dangerous. If you are not a hun, one of the peepul, then they see you as the natural enemy, and they act accordingly. When we beat them or win the league...they cannot comprehend that we are better....They see it as, they gave it to us, because of millions of excuses. Anything than go against their own no surrender shit. And, for some reason, they easily turn on their own.

That's what makes them so dangerous. If you are not a hun, one of the peepul, then they see you as the natural enemy, and they act accordingly. When we beat them or win the league...they cannot comprehend that we are better....They see it as, they gave it to us, because of millions of excuses. Anything than go against their own no surrender shit. And, for some reason, they easily turn on their own.
They need to quit playing Simply the Best before games!Its fucking embarassing now.

Last edited:
I see Germany have sacked Herr Flick as manager of their national side. Do you fink they have head-hunted the genius that is the Moleman to take them to World Cup glory in 2026? It is the only explanation I can fink of for Beale to leave the top top holding company (well sevco can't afford to sack him!!!).

In my , admittedly biased view , the present lot ( theRangers ) are many degrees worse than their predecessors Rangers FC.
There is a decidedly more poisonous atmosphere surrounding their support , whether home or away . There is a vileness to their utterings online and in print and on display in their stadium banners ( which are , apparently , acceptable to their Board - what does that say about THEM !)

Their much publicised breaching of Covid rules by marching and gathering ( twice ) in George Square and revelling in their rule-breaking came with no reprisals from the authorities . This has only encouraged their belief that , unlike the Jews , they are the Chosen Peepul !
Unfortunately , while the Jews were clearly chosen by God , the Peepul were chosen by his big rival in that other ''Old Firm '' contest .

The hate that emanates from their support - not from all but certainly not ''a minority '' as we are led to believe by those who usually condone their behaviour - is palpable whenever they are gathered in numbers beyond their ability to count - double figures !

They convince themselves that they are vilified and abused by the rest of society - which is true ! No decent person would want to be supportive of such a monstrous and clearly unhinged group . But they are befriended and protected to such a degree by much of the MSM that they have survived long past their sell-by date to continually vent their bile on other football supporters , both here in Scotland and on their rampages across Europe .

The original Rangers supporters were bad in many ways but I find this present reincarnation to be many , many times worse. Their only saving grace is that now they have directed their vitriol and unashamed self-entitlement at their own .
Their own Board and management have allowed this nasty , inbred viciousness to develop by pandering to their sectarianism and lawless behaviour in the name of MONEY . They have given in to their every childish and selfish demand since their unholy creation in 2012 . ( 2012 was the supposed end of the world in the Mayan calendar - but they simply misinterpreted the signs which were actually prophesying the end of Huns ! )
So now the Ipox Board will have to reap what they have sown - a bitter , demented support , with ridiculous notions of being ''Simply the Best '' , with an entitlement bigger than Kris Boyd's appetite for Monster Munch .
It can only end in tears - again !

HH

In my , admittedly biased view , the present lot ( theRangers ) are many degrees worse than their predecessors Rangers FC.
There is a decidedly more poisonous atmosphere surrounding their support , whether home or away . There is a vileness to their utterings online and in print and on display in their stadium banners ( which are , apparently , acceptable to their Board - what does that say about THEM !)

Their much publicised breaching of Covid rules by marching and gathering ( twice ) in George Square and revelling in their rule-breaking came with no reprisals from the authorities . This has only encouraged their belief that , unlike the Jews , they are the Chosen Peepul !
Unfortunately , while the Jews were clearly chosen by God , the Peepul were chosen by his big rival in that other ''Old Firm '' contest .

The hate that emanates from their support - not from all but certainly not ''a minority '' as we are led to believe by those who usually condone their behaviour - is palpable whenever they are gathered in numbers beyond their ability to count - double figures !

They convince themselves that they are vilified and abused by the rest of society - which is true ! No decent person would want to be supportive of such a monstrous and clearly unhinged group . But they are befriended and protected to such a degree by much of the MSM that they have survived long past their sell-by date to continually vent their bile on other football supporters , both here in Scotland and on their rampages across Europe .

The original Rangers supporters were bad in many ways but I find this present reincarnation to be many , many times worse. Their only saving grace is that now they have directed their vitriol and unashamed self-entitlement at their own .
Their own Board and management have allowed this nasty , inbred viciousness to develop by pandering to their sectarianism and lawless behaviour in the name of MONEY . They have given in to their every childish and selfish demand since their unholy creation in 2012 . ( 2012 was the supposed end of the world in the Mayan calendar - but they simply misinterpreted the signs which were actually prophesying the end of Huns ! )
So now the Ipox Board will have to reap what they have sown - a bitter , demented support , with ridiculous notions of being ''Simply the Best '' , with an entitlement bigger than Kris Boyd's appetite for Monster Munch .

HH
Natural selection will weed all the baddies oot. Nothing has to be done by anyone else. The bad huns will eat themselves. Take a bit time, but, it will eventually happen

or/and

HH
You nailed it Millsy. 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

I can see a benefit, as to why an ambitious manager would take the job there. It could be looked upon as a fantastic training opportunity to finely hone your skills, should your dream be, to ultimately end up as a manager, in the Saudi Arabia League, as soon as possible in your career. You could not get a better grounding any place else in the world. You will be given the opportunity to develop a supremacist attitude, intolerance, lying, cheating, press manipulation, how to turn a blind eye to corrupt referee and VAR decisions, managing the expectation of a perfect non penalty against you season, how to maximise dubious penalty awards to you, managing a club where every player is a world class player with massive asset and resale value, how to maximise the aid of corrupt governing body officialdom, to mention but a few skills necessary for success in that league. And I am not having a go at Mr. Gerrard. May the blessings of Allah be upon him.
Epic fail.
No paragraphs 🙈

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back