New Celtic LED Signs

Fuck it since you're a Tim Lewbhoy 🙄 I'll order one. I want it to say "ranjurs are deid, ya fat cunt" and id be grateful if you could post the finished article to Mr Kris Boyd, address, any Greggs in Central Scotland ....

A Celtic fan has a new business idea, in these times of the pandemic
Let's all help this poor guy out
We are nothing if we are not compassionate, then you see this pish

No self respecting Celtic supporter would associate with DeadCo
To be honest with you D, I wouldn't have been bothered if the lad had come on here and just said he had started a new business making these signs for all football clubs and here was his Celtic one (not sure our lawyers would be too chuffed though using our logo).

But to be giving himself a name with bhoy in it while boasting on FF the same time that he has done WATP and No Surrender signs is pure and utter shite.

Even really big reticulated pythons struggle to swallow a human, our shoulders are the wrong shape for them, but junkies are usually right skinny cunts so they might manage to squeeze one of them down. 🤔
I was thinking of planking a couple of hundred in toon centre in summer but they’ll just end up with them on leashes tae replace the devil dugs 🤷‍♂️

To be honest with you D, I wouldn't have been bothered if the lad had come on here and just said he had started a new business making these signs for all football clubs and here was his Celtic one (not sure our lawyers would be too chuffed though using our logo).

But to be giving himself a name with bhoy in it while boasting on FF the same time that he has done WATP and No Surrender signs is pure and utter shite.
His product is actually quite nice but my names no Ross so its fucking useless to me 🤷‍♂️

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back