New Celtic LED Signs

Last edited:
To be honest with you D, I wouldn't have been bothered if the lad had come on here and just said he had started a new business making these signs for all football clubs and here was his Celtic one (not sure our lawyers would be too chuffed though using our logo).

But to be giving himself a name with bhoy in it while boasting on FF the same time that he has done WATP and No Surrender signs is pure and utter shite.That's the point though
I was born at night, but it wasn't last night
Chancers at it

Hi Bhoys,

Check out my new Celtic LED signs! You can customise the signs to write any message you want. Let me know what you think bhoys, changed the original sign from the club badge as not wanting to get in bother.

https://signstadium.com/collections/scottish-football/products/glasgow-celtic

View attachment 13159
Fuck off ya prick maybe u shud have been honest fay the start and admitted u were targeting scottish fitbaw as a whole instead of kidding on ur one of us uve fucked urself cause we wid av bought aff u aswell ya dafty🥳

First it was machete gate noo it’s jobbygate

I love Scottish fitba

Can you imagine a single person who heard this and took any offence at all? What a lot of shite! The Daily Record would have thought that he'd have been OK if he'd said he was away to fondle a goat though.

Members online

Latest posts

Back