New conspiracy theory

It may sound like a left field coment but maybe Lawwell actually earned his bonus in a roundabout way. If Rodgers had been given money when he was champing at the bit to leave, that could have been a large chunk of money down the drain. Whatever can be said about Lawwell, he would have defended the biscuit tin with his life against some arse for rent manager like Rodgers. It looks like not giving Rodgers any transfer money to squander was the right move and he saved us millions... I just hope he will allow Lenny (if he will be staying past the end of this ssason) to buy some players with the saved money.

Last edited:
It may sound like a left field coment but maybe Lawwell actually earned his bonus in a roundabout way. If Rodgers had been given money when he was chamoing at the bit to leave, that could have been a large chunk of money down the drain. Whatever can be said about Lawwell, he would have defended the biscuit tin with his life against some arse for rent manager like Rodgers. It looks like not giving Rodgers any transfer money to squander was the right move and he saved us millions... I just hope he will allow Lenny (if he will be staying past the end of this ssason) to buy some players with the saved money.
celtic-chocolatesweetiescrisps-etc-celtic-sweets-tin-gla.jpg

It may sound like a left field coment but maybe Lawwell actually earned his bonus in a roundabout way. If Rodgers had been given money when he was champing at the bit to leave, that could have been a large chunk of money down the drain. Whatever can be said about Lawwell, he would have defended the biscuit tin with his life against some arse for rent manager like Rodgers. It looks like not giving Rodgers any transfer money to squander was the right move and he saved us millions... I just hope he will allow Lenny (if he will be staying past the end of this ssason) to buy some players with the saved money.
Not a hope in hell mate will lawel give Lenny cash!!as much as it grates me brendan Rodgers was probably the best manager we had or will ever have,sad he fucked us big time but!!our board are a shower of miserable cunts and under no circumstances should get a free ride in this clusterfuck,too many blogs trying to make Pedro a modern day hero here!!john mc gin should have been bought end of!!we had no cover for brown,,

Back