New Year, New Sinclair?

I'm one of his most vociferous critics but he did put in a very decent shift yesterday so credit where credit is due.

Was at the game yesterday and he was excellent he seemed to use the pace we know he has, hopefully he is as determined for the next games and he is showing the signs of Sincy of old. Academy players continue to shine. Merry Christmas to this wee guy for the present he gave us by extending his contract.
DvD3ikMWkAAB-Im.jpg

Was at the game yesterday and he was excellent he seemed to use the pace we know he has, hopefully he is as determined for the next games and he is showing the signs of Sincy of old. Academy players continue to shine. Merry Christmas to this wee guy for the present he gave us by extending his contract.
View attachment 853

You can tell it's,s Calmac by the red cheeks

HH?

View attachment 853

Didn't realise De Bruyne was a referee all those years ago. ?

What a 1st season he had with us, just ripped the league apart. Has had many false dawns since, in terms of hitting that form again. Game against Dundee was wonderful, but it’s about keeping it going. I always have a quiet hope that it’ll just click for him on a consistent basis. Frustrating player, but on his day he’s unstoppable. ?

You can tell it's,s Calmac by the red cheeks

HH?

Or by the fact he hasn’t changed a bit.

I would be worried if he wasn’t burning up the shifts he puts in for us.

Obviously a fkn diamond as a kid too.

Calmac always has a gift or 2, rarely leaves the fans empty handed or light.

Fantastic work ethic and improving all the time. Refuses to stay static. Get in there you beautiful Glorious Celt.
Winning is a mentality and strength of mind.

If Scott Sinclair, would stop running down alleys, trying to beat two or three defenders, when a blind man could see what is about to happen and maybe just try to pick out a telling, simple pass occasionally, or if given the opportunity, knock the ball past the defenders and run like f**k, there might be a player in there. I'm certainly not getting carried away by his admittedly excellent performance against Dundee, but lets get things into perspective. Dundee are bottom of the league because they're beaten with monotonous regularity by everyone. Their defence are so shit that I reckon I could have a decent game against them, and I am auld, overweight and fecking atrocious!

Latest posts

Back