New Year Resolutions

I'm gonna stop being nice to humans, all of the worlds problems are caused by humans, so fuck them.
What about dogs taking shites all over the place? Wouldn't catch a cat at that.
Also humans are not the problem. Humans no better and probably worse than dogs are the problem.

I'm gonna stop being nice to humans, all of the worlds problems are caused by humans, so fuck them.

Some of the worlds problems are caused by humans.
Good luck trying to get dogs and cats etc to represent you in court or perform that operation when you need it.;)

Some of the worlds problems are caused by humans.
Good luck trying to get dogs and cats etc to represent you in court or perform that operation when you need it.;)
All of the serious problems are caused by humans mate, remove humans and the planet goes back to being perfect, sad but true.

2 million species are current under threat of extinction, yes most will be insects and things we dont give a fuck about but th
Sometimes being north of Elgin means we see the darkness more than some, but no one wants it all to go south. Anyway .. darkness makes you appreciate the light.
My family home generations ago was Elgin! Theres a street up there named after my family! 😸

2 million species are current under threat of extinction, yes most will be insects and things we dont give a fuck about but th

My family home generations ago was Elgin! Theres a street up there named after my family! 😸
Say nathin but I've a team of former Saddam regime scientists working round the clock in my beer basement. They're about 3 kegs away from perfecting Hunthrax; the pathogen which will save humanity.

Back