New Year - whatever it is to you all, lets make the most of it

Good pub the lismore last night for the bells, the Celtic pubs like the smiddy shut early and a few others, some dens wanted a tenner a ticket for the pub disgraceful.

In the lismore ( that's a Scottish island) , in the bogs above the urinals are plaques that remember the deeds of Colonel Fell and two others who were complicit in the highland clearances.

It tells a part of the story and invites you to " feel free to urinate here on their names" which made having a slash in a wee tiny bog a whole lot more satisfying ( scumbags) .

I pissed as much as possible 😎🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Happy New Year everyone!!!!
See you soon Glasgow!!
Also, my wee girl got her email confirming she will be representing England in Braga at the Dance World Championship this year!!!
Sorry about the balloon!!! 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 21418
What a great photo
A lovely girl, look at that smile
Well done the wee yin, she must be absolutely stoked to hear the news
She's a credit to your family mate, and she'll love the experience
Well done to her, you, and your family
YNWA

I would like too take this opportunity too wish all the Ghirls & Bhoys of The Celtic Noise a HAPPY NEW YEAR & A PROSPEROUS 2023.

22 was a mixed bag for the Tartan Clan, Mrs T had a few health issues but has recovered well, My wee Sis came home from her Greek hell, her & son are happy & settled in their new home, apparently Wee Tommy(Her Son) is now a mad mental Celtic & Scotland.

The Kids, my two boys decided to start their own business & are both doing well in life, my daughter also had a good year & is now officially managing a wee pub locally(hun shop)

The Grandweans, driving Granny & Grampa nuts, but they're our reason for getting up in the morning, well someones got tae take them to school😂

🍺🥃🍺🥃🍺🥃 Slàinte

Nah, oor Alexa's pretty clued up, when I ask her tae play a radio station I like she somehow finds Radio Caroline . She has me sussed!
I dont have one but tried using it recently and it didnt understand me half the time I swear if I get one it will cause a fight with people jumping in front of others thinking thatll make it hear better or I'll toss it out the window for not understanding me aarghhh 😲

Members online

Latest posts

Back