Nir Bitton Appreciation Post

Just thought I'd have my 2 bobs worth about nir.he got sent of yesterday by a rangers fan refereeing a must win match for celtic.it's a yellow card any other match.its a turning point in the game so nir becomes the focus.nir has done a sterling job for the hoops when ever he's been asked. I'll not break his balls over some masons over powering will to ride the goat.this celtic player has been a good servant to our club.I hope he's here for a good while yet to show what it is to the young lads what being loyal really is.

Just thought I'd have my 2 bobs worth about nir.he got sent of yesterday by a rangers fan refereeing a must win match for celtic.it's a yellow card any other match.its a turning point in the game so nir becomes the focus.nir has done a sterling job for the hoops when ever he's been asked. I'll not break his balls over some masons over powering will to ride the goat.this celtic player has been a good servant to our club.I hope he's here for a good while yet to show what it is to the young lads what being loyal really is.
I feel the same way Jinky. 9 times out of 10 that would just be a yellow card offence - I would guarantee Madden would never give a straight red if that identical offence occurred at the other end.

Nir to me is still a (usually) fairly dependable squad player. He is a handy option to have to cover CB and DM from the bench. However, we should not be in the position of having to rely on him week in, week out as our starting CB. Jullien is now out until near the end of the season, Duffy has been a disaster so do we give Welsh a run in the team? I'd say yes until we have brought in an experienced CB.

100% bb we need a genuine fullback someone in the mould of Paul elliot or big bobo somebody who takes comand of the box.nir has done nothing wrong in my eyes .I'd like to see him have more shots on goal because he's got that up his sleeve.
I thought that is what we were getting with Shane Duffy. Someone who was no nonsense, play for the shirt and dominant CB. I hadn't seen too much of Shane beforehand and a couple of posters warned us he wasn't the answer (but some like to moan about many of our players or targets, then go quiet if they are a successful) but we then played him in a formation that emphasised his weaknesses and negated his strengths.

Back to Nir - I hope the personal nonsense stops immediately as it is abhorrent and also will put off potential signings from joining us in the future.

Looking at our record in the standings with one game in hand, I would say that the moanings aren't justified. We will have to agree to disagree here.
I’ll disagree with that. Looking at the table we would be 10 points behind assuming we win the games in hand. What is the cause of that if not the results? Certainly the root cause has been an extended period of disjointed and insipid performances and maybe we have gotten past that now (?). So as far as I am concerned the results haven’t been up to snuff this season.

I saw some posts on social media where 'supporters' have been blaming big Nir for our defeat yesterday
Calling him a 'Yid' and 'Baby Killer'
For Fuck's sake, these clowns, are no better than HUNS
Our club doesn't need them, and neither does society tbh
I also read that some have messaged Nir's wife, saying they shoudl die...what the fuck is happening in this world we live in, where this is allowed to go on
The scenes at Ibrox yesterday, as the team bus rolled up, showed them up for what they are, sectarian bigots, who deserve to be charged with a hate crime
Some of our so called 'support' showed themselves to be no better, with those threats, via social media
Big Nir, is a great player, who does his job without complaint and he plays whenever & wherever asked
I despair for the human race at times, when people think they can get away with anything, without recriminations
A bit of perspective, when it comes to a game of fitba, is required

HH

Last edited:
I saw some posts on social media where 'supporters' have been blaming big Nir for our defeat yesterday
I also read that some have messaged Nir's wife, saying they shoudl die...what the fuck is happening in this world we live in, where this is allowed to go on
The scenes at Ibrox yesterday, as the team bus rolled up, showed them up for what they are, sectarian bigots, who deserve to be charged with a hate crime
Some of our so called 'support' showed themselves to be no better, with those threats, via social media
Big Nir, is a great player, who does his job without complaint and he plays whenever & wherever asked
I despair for the human race at times, when people thibk they can get away with anything, without recriminations

HH
They are not Celtic fans. And social media is not news any keyboard warrior can fire off a sound bite and reporting social media in SMSM also shows we have employed keyboard warriors in the industry with no sources. Get the real news out why was Charles Green and co prosecuted falsely on whos say and what was the agenda, thats the story, why is the Scot Gov not stepped in to say we are not fucking paying these guys sell the stadium to pay them. Thats right the stadium went to a new club for a song.

Bitton came as a midfield player who now is a makeshift defender he is not a defender people should remember that midfielders will commit fouls knowing there is another line behind them proper defenders would try to avoid these fouls as they know there is no one behind them other than the keeper therein lies the problem playing as a defender a midfielder can in the heat of the moment forget he won't get away with wrestling a player who will go ringtone if he feels you breathing on him. Not Bittons fault that they went with him and not Welsh

Bitton came as a midfield player who now is a makeshift defender he is not a defender people should remember that midfielders will commit fouls knowing there is another line behind them proper defenders would try to avoid these fouls as they know there is no one behind them other than the keeper therein lies the problem playing as a defender a midfielder can in the heat of the moment forget he won't get away with wrestling a player who will go ringtone if he feels you breathing on him. Not Bittons fault that they went with him and not Welsh
Played them off the park even with ten it took an own goal, that was the state of play, we score it would have been the rof caving in, They are panic merchants, not a midfilder in their side did anything of note. Aribo FFS, Davis, Kent, Hagi, they are stuck with some amount of shite.
Without Arfield and Jack there is no fight and then these two have taken too many knocks from too manty games. This is merely a wake up call, have no fear at all they will be there for the taking for more years to come, this is shades of 1988, we won the title and SC and following season a SC but they the huns of old went on to dominate.

Last edited:
I despair for the human race at times, when people thibk they can get away with anything, without recriminations

HH
Well said DILLIGAF it is disgraceful behaviour even though I would doubt if they are really celtic supporters at this sort of behaviour.
Regardless who ever are responsible, they need to be hunted and the force of the law thrown at them, my preferred option would be my own boot along with the other boots of proper celtic supporters who would be so disgusted by such behaviour.
Bitton got caught out and made a rash decision and gave a hun ref a simple decision to make, and was never going to give up such an opportunity.
Bitton has been a great servant to our club and you need players like Bitton within our squad.
I just hope we can catch these morons and see just how brave they really are, cowardly fucks

One through ball... That's all it was... A nothing
.. A hit and hope... A fuck all ball... Either they have the hoatch or Bitton messed up... To me.. The jury. Is out, he made a diabolical mistake.. Gave the Hun ref the chance.. And there you go.. I am still livid with what he did... Still angry.. He has the experience what the fuck was that all about... He gave them the chance to send him off... Get rid quick... Enough is enough and no more excuses

I don't want to get into any racist stuff... But its difficult to get a vaccine in Palestine... In fact it won't be available till 2022...i f allowed.... Just sayin.
Sounds like your boarding on racist stuff to me, and you must be so perfect as not to make a mistake in your world.
OK, he made a mistake, a poor judgement, bad position play call it what you like, but don't start abusing him, as that is a no no just saying

One through ball... That's all it was... A nothing
.. A hit and hope... A fuck all ball... Either they have the hoatch or Bitton messed up... To me.. The jury. Is out, he made a diabolical mistake.. Gave the Hun ref the chance.. And there you go.. I am still livid with what he did... Still angry.. He has the experience what the fuck was that all about... He gave them the chance to send him off... Get rid quick... Enough is enough and no more excuses
Opinions, are a great thing
They're like arseholes, everybody's got one
It's a game of fitba, get over it, or let it fuck you up, your call

I don't want to get into any racist stuff... But its difficult to get a vaccine in Palestine... In fact it won't be available till 2022...i f allowed.... Just sayin. I don't want to get into any racist stuff
As for you not wanting to be a racist, it's easy, just don't

Re Biton.. That is my opinion... I am over it as I aM over him... IMHO he is not good enough.. So don't tell me to get over it... Who the fuck are you to say that ya cunt

Back