No Ban for Kent

There’s rules for some and not for others...

Rangers winger Ryan Kent won’t face a two-match ban for the start of the new Premiership season.

Kent was sent off for violent conduct in the club’s 2-0 win over Lyon in France.

The attacker was dismissed by referee Karim Abed after he reacted to Brazilian midfielder Marcelo by slapping the player in the face.

A red card for violent conduct would normally bring a suspension but for friendlies played in foreign countries, the nation’s governing body has to send details of the red card on to the Scottish FA.

The French Football Federation told STV that the match, part of the Veolia Trophy, wasn’t played under their control so they will not be referring the incident to the Scottish FA.

If the matter had been sent to the officials at Hampden then Kent would have been forced to miss the opening Premiership matches against Aberdeen on August 1 and St Mirren eight days later.
Did you actually think that Neil Donc's elevation to the Higher Order would mean a balanced application of the rules.

You know whit would be great......if Peter Lawell and the board started calling this type of shit out. They need to start showing their teeth a bit more, they're far too passive when it comes things like this.
You've highlighted my point with regards to peter lawell becoming an spfl board member. We never hear from him when were under attack or just want answers. What's to say he wont be the same at the spfl ?

If the SFA have any sporting integrity they would show leadership and apply the same punishment meted out to Kent as they did to Jozo a year ago.

Just because this tournament is not under their remit doesn't suggest their is any less a violent attack on another player by Kent than Jozo did.

In other words by remaining indifferent to Kent's violence and showing disinterest, yet seeing any opportunity to punish Celtic players.... at every chance they get...... goes beyond any argument that the SFA are biased anti Celtic cunts..... without exception.

If the Celtic board don't broach this and show some muscle as the best and most powerful team in Scotland by complaining to these horrible Hampden fuckers then they let us all down, all across the world....again!
We are ruthless Tigers on the field.

Yes Kent is shite but that is irrelevant here.

....Or, the dirty manky bastards are already going at us to stop the ten long before a ball is even kicked.

I say fight back at everything they are unfair to us with.....get them to think twice about the potential of our reciprocal might....it will at least put them and the DIebrox thugs on the back foot when a REAL contentious decision arises.
When you see a Tiger, you will think three times, carefully of what your next move will be

Stand up at the boardroom table, slam your fist into it, be demonstrative, show a quiet but threatening presence and leadership....... with short diction, "ENOUGH".

SHOW THEM OUR MIGHT CELTIC, FFS.

...for once!

Last edited:
For once I agree with the Huns...shoot me.
He was condicendinly tapped on the back of the head after he was crunched (cheeky move while he was in a heap) . The hillbilly horror show wee baw bag retaliated but it was handbags and nothing compared to the broony incident.
Of course the red card, out of principle should be transfered. By a bizzare loophole...(I know)...It hasn't.
I'm not going to loose any sleep over it

Back