No Irish Green Light, Derry City falls in line with Dublin Decision leaving Celtic set to play Motherwell

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
Read this article from same source as above celticstar.

Christie’s Celtic Da is a Right Charlie

So all of a sudden with the return of football the players who faced uncertain futures and were in danger of been made unemployed are now feeling secure and see light at the end of the tunnell are now starting to dip their toe in the water and test the value they place on themselves.
Well a lot of fans have made it possible for these businmesses to function again and to allow some of these mediocre players and others with egos to have a future, some fans do not have that luxury. With this view in mind is it not time some of these players reel their neck in and give something back, like take a lesser slice of the pie and maybe allow the club to reduce the price fans pay, after all they are quick to point during the pandemic and uncertainty without fans football is nothing.

Some people just take and take till theres nothing left to take and they still want more.

Read this article from same source as above celticstar.

Christie’s Celtic Da is a Right Charlie

So all of a sudden with the return of football the players who faced uncertain futures and were in danger of been made unemployed are now feeling secure and see light at the end of the tunnell are now starting to dip their toe in the water and test the value they place on themselves.
Well a lot of fans have made it possible for these businmesses to function again and to allow some of these mediocre players and others with egos to have a future, some fans do not have that luxury. With this view in mind is it not time some of these players reel their neck in and give something back, like take a lesser slice of the pie and maybe allow the club to reduce the price fans pay, after all they are quick to point during the pandemic and uncertainty without fans football is nothing.

Some people just take and take till theres nothing left to take and they still want more.

I’ve noticed a change in Ryan Christie’s demeanour in the last wee while.....there’s a type of self centred-ness emerging imo which is off-putting.....I hope his ego isn’t getting too big.....I really do...

Cheers guys, I had thought that it was only games at home that TV weren't going to show live, (as I said wrong again).

I see Premier Sports advertising any European games we get which I assume will include home games and Celtic are saying that any home games will be on the VST, so must be the same for the league.

Not long now to our pessimism turns to optimism 😅😏

Back