No protection from MIB

BILLCOWIE1958

Celtic players are getting minimal or no protection from MIB

Ryan Christie last night was the latest victim of rough house tactics from the opposition who got off Scot free with a sad excuse for a ref preferring to keep his cards in his pocket and having a chinwag with offenders instead

The exception being Benkovic who was yellow carded for an innocuous challenge

Maybe the ref doesn't speak Croatian so had to card the big CB instead

HH?

Ryan Christie last night was the latest victim of rough house tactics from the opposition who got off Scot free with a sad excuse for a ref preferring to keep his cards in his pocket and having a chinwag with offenders instead

HH?

Maybe ref Ewan Anderson couldn't even be bothered learning Serbo Croat before the game yesterday Bill..........shame on him!

Ha ha ha, Bill, he's not that smart........doesn't know the rules of football so why should he learn who plays football and who plays tennis, or UFC for that matter......... he'll know that Morelos is a Sumo wrestler tho.....
HH.

Just got some info in bill about the far side lino in last derby game he looks like a right zombie and it has now been confirmed him and madden best buddies so that was all 5 o they fucks were huns

Just got some info in bill about the far side lino in last derby game he looks like a right zombie and it has now been confirmed him and madden best buddies so that was all 5 o they fucks were huns

HUNS getting every advantage possible

HH?

And yet last night Celtic won 4 0 including one penalty while sevco lost 2 1 when a nice little penalty would have saved their night. This is the most subtle conspiracy I have ever seen

HH?

Or maybe he’s just a dirty hun cunt

And yet last night Celtic won 4 0 including one penalty while sevco lost 2 1 when a nice little penalty would have saved their night. This is the most subtle conspiracy I have ever seen

Not when it comes to cards. Nothing subtle about it.

Not so much subtle as inconsistent . I don't believe in a huge conspiracy but there are definitely decisions made by some referees/ other officials which are highly questionable . They can't give every decision against any team - even Celtic - but over the years we have seen ( perhaps you too , John ) too many so called' honest mistakes ' to rule out more devious motives at work in some games .

My father , who was not given to conspiracy theories , had no time for Jack Mowat , who he said was definitely not a neutral when Celtic were playing . Like him , over the years I've seen enough dubious decisions from certain refs to form my own opinion .
We have even heard from their own lips ex-refs who boasted about their involvement in anti-Celtic decisions , the latest being Kenny Clarke , a member of the SFA's own referees committee .
I won't hold my breath waiting for action to be taken against Clarke - yet this man is supervising the present crop of MIB .
And when the SFA Chief Executive of the SFA refuses to allow one of his MIB to address perfectly valid queries re. his 'surprising' decisions in one of the biggest games of the season ( with millions of people furth of Scotland watching on TV ) it smacks of having something to hide - even if only incompetent officials .

Sorry Millsy, I disagree I think it is a huge conspiracy. It will only get more desperate for them if they can't stop us this year. They've already torn up the rule book to protect Sevco. Not a journalist in the mainstream media will challenge them ( apart from Chris Sutton , but he is seen as biased so ignored by non celts i think) . Although respect to Richard Gordon for calling out Morelos to the shame of Dodds and English. The club need to stand up here, the dark side are just building up to stop the ten. They cannot give a quarter or they will take all they can get away with.

The success of a conspiracy is only ever measured by the end result, John!

There's many ways to get to any number of outcomes, but if the mission objective is to stop 10, then it will be extremely subtle.

They don't want to just stop 10, they want to destroy us in the process.

If it becomes too overt, then it will ultimately be taken out of the SFA's hands and into CAS.

Subtle........ you don't execute a 100 years of outright cheating by not being subtle.

Millsy, I certainly take your point about inconsistency in the conspiracy. And you are right that I have seen many injustices that could only have been the result of anti- Celtic prejudice. Unlike your Dad I thought Mowat was not so bad when compared in that era to Tiny Wharton and , of course, the infamous Davidson. I don’t believe that the prejudice has gone completely but in my opinion it is far less now than it ever was— witness two trebles. I also think that we waste far too much energy in all the negative stuff about conspiracies when we should be glorying in this the finest era in Celtic’s long unbroken history

Back