No sport.. so what you guys watching?

Just finished The stranger on Netflix
It was good, lots of twists and turns
It's worth watching
The Fall with Gillian Anderson is another good one
Didn't realise she was English or how fit she is
The Stranger's a great show.
Rewatching Love/Hate for the 4th time or so. The Wire will probably get a rewatch soon; been a couple of years.
Also watching Netflix Medici series and in real time Homeland and Better Call Saul.
Recommend Banshee and Black Sails but must warn both have gratuitous violence and diddies.

I'm watching something called BREAKING NEWS!!!
The plot changes every half hour
Scenes of zombie like people, running around shops, grabbing what they can, off shelves

We're all in this together and hopefully, those who can't get out to try to find necessities, are helped by those who are able to
Best to everybody
YNWA

Scenes of zombie like people, running around shops, grabbing what they can, off shelves

We're all in this together and hopefully, those who can't get out to try to find necessities, are helped by those who are able to
Best to everybody
YNWA
I watch that too mostly from behind the sofa or through my fingers like Morelos when he’s on the deck trying for a penalty

To try and get some balance to the bbc I watch RT and read press tv between Russian UK and Iran propaganda there might be some truth, although I think they are all fronts for the gangsters that own everything
All opinion and propaganda so no hope of aquiring balance. Better to read and discern what is oblique.

I came across a good documentary on You-Tube,
Hangout Your Brightest Colours- The Life of Michael Collins.

It's presented by Welsh actor Kenneth Griffith. Well worth watching.
Yer man Griffith is quality. Saw a 50s movie he was in called- Chain of Events- a film about fare dodging with unforeseen consequences.

Should be β€˜br

Best to everybody
YNWA
Should be maybe β€˜Breaking BAD News’hh

Back