Noisy Cooking - Snack & Meal Suggestions.

Just noticed on an advert on the telly that uncle Ben is no longer uncle Ben and that the old guys picture has been removed from the packet so as not to upset easily upset p.c correct people .
Has the world gone even crazier
Well, it was a tad racist from a historical context. Ben will be on the packets for another while before the new packaging gets my length.

Naebodys had the courage or the required drink tae pluck her
This guy was walkin hame efter bein oot shootin duck all day....He managed to shoot one, and on the way home he met this woman walkin towards him....She said to him, Can I have that duck....He said NO you canny......She said...I'll mak it worth yer while.....Aye ok then, he said.....She said.....Dae it agin, and I'll gie ye the duck back.....Aye ok then......Drapped aff at the pub on the way hame.....How did ye get on the day his pal said to him.......Brilliant....I got a fuck fur a duck, then a duck fur a fuck, and I've still got the fuckin duck....

This guy was walkin hame efter bein oot shootin duck all day....He managed to shoot one, and on the way home he met this woman walkin towards him....She said to him, Can I have that duck....He said NO you canny......She said...I'll mak it worth yer while.....Aye ok then, he said.....She said.....Dae it agin, and I'll gie ye the duck back.....Aye ok then......Drapped aff at the pub on the way hame.....How did ye get on the day his pal said to him.......Brilliant....I got a fuck fur a duck, then a duck fur a fuck, and I've still got the fuckin duck....
:oops:whit kinda duck wis it

Back