Noisy Cooking - Snack & Meal Suggestions.

26+6=1

Don't know if anything like this has been done before but it could be fun and useful. Been fending for myself for decades on various and sometimes non-existent budgets so I gained a lot of experience along the way.
I'll start with an old fave - BURGER BURRITO

Ingredients - burger, Uncle Ben's Spicy Mexican Rice, Tortilla wrap and cheese.

Fry or grill the burger then microwave the rice when the burger is nearly done. Grate cheese onto the wrap and put in the microwave for 30 seconds after the rice is done. This will melt the cheese and soften the wrap. Place the burger down flat and slice in two then set the pieces side-by-side on the wrap and add rice. Tuck the two sides of the wrap, roll up and enjoy.

Cheap, tasty, filling and dead handy to make.

Don't know if anything like this has been done before but it could be fun and useful. Been fending for myself for decades on various and sometimes non-existent budgets so I gained a lot of experience along the way.
I'll start with an old fave - BURGER BURRITO

Ingredients - burger, Uncle Ben's Spicy Mexican Rice, Tortilla wrap and cheese.

Fry or grill the burger then microwave the rice when the burger is nearly done. Grate cheese onto the wrap and put in the microwave for 30 seconds after the rice is done. This will melt the cheese and soften the wrap. Place the burger down flat and slice in two then set the pieces side-by-side on the wrap and add rice. Tuck the two sides of the wrap, roll up and enjoy.

Cheap, tasty, filling and dead handy to make.

I'm going to enjoy watching where this thread ends up 😁

As Gordon wid say ffs fuck me youve not got a fucking clue it’s a taste fucking hing
Jesus yir kitchens mingin fur fuck sake
Gino these cunts couldniy cookfucking💩
It’s fucking toastonfuckingcheesefurfucksake.
its fucking salt Salt and pepper to cuntinseasonit ya daft futhermucker

HH Mm

Fresh baked loaf

cut off to big doorstep outsiders smear with kerrygold butter

,layer 2 aldis pepperchedder cheese slices followed by 3 slices peepered ham

crush bag of ready salted crisps pour on top , and sliced onions and spring onions ,,,,,if you've got lettuce give it to the rabbits

slap it all together squash it down to fit in your gub

jobs a good un

sometimes years of being a singleton were worth it

Ramen noodles, super or cheap supermarket alternatives. When nearly ready add fried onions and chillies, your meat of choice, garlic and pepper. Butter some bread and make noodle sambos. As a student I would live for days on 20p noodle sambos with the rare slice of ham included.

Back