Not one of the 800 so........

Hahaha...... Did you ever go next door into the Hakkie Tavern?

Aw man, Lemon, even better...... Did you ever try the Rosie?
Did the Tavern but the rosie rings nae bells. I remember drinking in the Scout many moons ago and there was a big hole in the floor wi a traffic cone there to warn the drunks and passing strangers. I think it was condemned shortly after.

Did the Tavern but the rosie rings nae bells. I remember drinking in the Scout many moons ago and there was a big hole in the floor wi a traffic cone there to warn the drunks and passing strangers. I think it was condemned shortly after.
Now you're talking high society in the Scout.

The Rosie is Called the Balgay Bar, it's up n Blackness Road/Rosefield Street (hence the Rosie)

Owned by a Murphy and a Kelly, so that's a wee clue to what's on offer. Watch out for traffic cones though

Now you're talking high society in the Scout.

The Rosie is Called the Balgay Bar, it's up n Blackness Road/Rosefield Street (hence the Rosie)

Owned by a Murphy and a Kelly, so that's a wee clue to what's on offer. Watch out for traffic cones though
Ah yes. Never knew it as that. My maw and paw moved to Dundee in the 90s to be near the grandweans and drank there. Think they were in the Balgay bowling club and either it wasn't licensed or my maws nae nonsense Glaswegian tongue sent them to exile.?

Ah yes. Never knew it as that. My maw and paw moved to Dundee in the 90s to be near the grandweans and drank there. Think they were in the Balgay bowling club and either it wasn't licensed or my maws nae nonsense Glaswegian tongue sent them to exile.?
Probably the latter, Lemon, although it wouldn't be the first to serve without a licence.

They're not a million miles away from The Friary....... Now you're talking unlicensed.

There's a right "traditional" shop in Menzieshill called The Rock....... Take your shin-pads for that one

Probably the latter, Lemon, although it wouldn't be the first to serve without a licence.

They're not a million miles away from The Friary....... Now you're talking unlicensed.

There's a right "traditional" shop in Menzieshill called The Rock....... Take your shin-pads for that one
Are these the classy joints you tried to entice me with earlier? ?

Hahahaha fkn ha! Doubt it Lemon our SP is a man of the ordinary joints aintcha pal.

Love it.
I'll have you know that I'm a connoisseur of the finest establishments.

It's not just any hostelry that starts their karaoke at 11am. Only the quality boozers have that distinction!

Also, I might add that it is in those elite establishmentsthat I had the fortune of meeting my significant others in this life journey.

I'll have you know that I'm a connoisseur of the finest establishments.

It's not just any hostelry that starts their karaoke at 11am. Only the quality boozers have that distinction!

Also, I might add that it is in those elite establishmentsthat I had the fortune of meeting my significant others in this life journey.

Really, you leadin wi that?
You sure?

Hahaha argh ha ma sides have fkn split ye’ve only gone an done it now bhoy ????

American tans YUCK please dont tell me they had white sling backs too ?
Sure you haven't spent some time enjoying the Dundee night life, Maria?

You seem to be awfy familiar with the dress code, hen. White slingbacks and peep-toe tights........ Phwoar.

Sure you haven't spent some time enjoying the Dundee night life, Maria?

You seem to be awfy familiar with the dress code, hen. White slingbacks and peep-toe tights........ Phwoar.

OMG. Do hope they don’t have big feet wi big toes nothing worse than females wi big feet

Gies me the boak.

That used to be ma party piece when we were 18. My pal would fall asleep in a party and i would pull her shoes off roll up roll up check out the hairy footed green toed monster lol

She wiz a blue nose.

Man alive did that crank the laughter levels up then she’d wake up and start laughing saying i was a basket

Its not my fault her feet looked deformed

I still shudder at big feet.

OMG. Do hope they don’t have big feet wi big toes nothing worse than females wi big feet

Gies me the boak.

That used to be ma party piece when we were 18. My pal would fall asleep in a party and i would pull her shoes off roll up roll up check out the hairy footed green toed monster lol

She wiz a blue nose.

Man alive did that crank the laughter levels up then she’d wake up and start laughing saying i was a basket

Its not my fault her feet looked deformed

I still shudder at big feet.
Is she still single?

Members online

Latest posts

Back