Not one of the 800 so........

I know, yeah I’m all good thank Maria ? you well?

100% that’s why the 10 of us are all meeting at a central location and heading along together. You know what that mob are like.. HH

Yeah magic thanks.

Yrah i know only too well what their like. I walked through them at parkhead for the game and the vile words they called me because of my scarf.

I can’t no wont keep my mouth shut to that so gave them it tight back and one stepped forward with sheer hatred on his face reaching into the inside pocket of his jacket. I could see the handle of the blade then the copper bearing down on me from her horse telling me to get out of there.

I said they should not be here. They were next to the oak pub across from the jungle.

It didn’t seem to matter that i was already 9 months expecting at the time.

I was shaking wi bloody anger by the time i got to my seat.

Yeah pal, i do know what their like.

HH Sands ☘️

Yeah magic thanks.

Yrah i know only too well what their like. I walked through them at parkhead for the game and the vile words they called me because of my scarf.

I can’t no wont keep my mouth shut to that so gave them it tight back and one stepped forward with sheer hatred on his face reaching into the inside pocket of his jacket. I could see the handle of the blade then the copper bearing down on me from her horse telling me to get out of there.

I said they should not be here. They were next to the oak pub across from the jungle.

It didn’t seem to matter that i was already 9 months expecting at the time.

I was shaking wi bloody anger by the time i got to my seat.

Yeah pal, i do know what their like.

HH Sands ☘️
Can you imagine the headline on the news that night if the cop hadn't intervened
Pregnant Celtic fan beats the shit out of hun,,
Take care in the future with that mob pal

I know, yeah I’m all good thank Maria ? you well?

100% that’s why the 10 of us are all meeting at a central location and heading along together. You know what that mob are like.. HH
You and your friends stay safe Sands.

Simple objective is to get in and get out with three points then rendezvous at a safe zone for a night of song and revelry.

My thoughts and prayers will be with all of you brave Bhoys and Ghirls. You seem the sensible type, Sands, but don't trust those manky bastarts and that's just the polis.

Be careful, be safe, but most of all - be happy at taking another chunk out of their stinking rancid heart.

The Tartan Hoose will be playing host as usual, Wee Mate's(TRFC 2012 FAN) coming wae his oldest son(Celtic) My eldest Son & twin Grandsons(15) My youngest son, My daughter(21) & her pal, the pals sister & husband, plus me. 10 Celtic Fan's & The Token RFC2012 Fan.

It's going tae be some sesh, she who must be obeyed has said NO REBS! WTF

MON THE HOOPS☘️☘️GRFITT

Members online

Latest posts

Back