Odsonne tests Positive for Covid 19

Update – Celtic confirm no other players have tested Positive after Edouard diagnosis...​

Which tells me he's caught it travelling

Over on Fester Fester the huns have got stauners they think we will have to forfeit the game against them 0-3 apparently
Just wait until Rae and Boyd start demanding that we must forfeit the game! They will be purple faced with rage as they wind themselves up into a frenzy because the Sellick are contaminated. And probably Charlie Nick will join in too, just because he is a prick!

Our thoughts are all for eddy and his speedy recovery. If he is unavailable for the scum game, so what, we still have more than enough to beat that shower of shite.
He will be fine just hope it's an isolated case and not spread through the team squad, be no more than a cold for young fit man like him it's me who would be more worried for if a caught it an unfit fat cunt like me 😇
He

Christ on a bike, this is a worrying situation. Hope the big guy gets well.

As time goes on you have to wonder if this season will continue until May.
It won't - or at least not without interruptions. That why it was madness to start a full league campaign plus 2 full cups, plus finishing off last season's cup, plus European football and International tournaments. Essentially cram in 2 games per week for most of the season with no gaps to account for outbreaks or even just bad winter.

The League Cup could have been suspended for a season and the league campaign shortened (e.g. have the split after home & away each, then home & away after that - it knocks off 6 league games to allow firebreaks).

Members online

Latest posts

Back