Odsonne tests Positive for Covid 19

If Eddie’s got it, tested positive on Tuesday, played for us on Sunday, there’s EVERY probably he’s caught it here, incubation period, copied from Medicare site;

“Symptoms may develop 2 days to 2 weeks following exposure to the virus. A pooled analysis of 181 confirmed cases of COVID-19 outside Wuhan, China, found the mean incubation period to be 5.1 days and that 97.5% of individuals who developed symptoms did so within 11.5 days of infection. “

we have to realise in all probability there’s more in the squad got it.....unless it’s a false positive test
This is VERY SERIOUS stuff😱

Good point 50, kinda stupid eh!?
Not the only kinda stupid thing going on I.e you can go to the pikchures (cinema) and watch a film , you can go to the pub and mix with total strangers but then go back to another families household as long as the numbers are (whatever they are, keep changing was 6 from each house might be 3 from each now) I'd need to listen to wee nicky for the facts but I dont want to go to sleep. Shirley going to the pub , who I have sympathy for (certain pubs) mixing with strangers for hours then going home or anywhere is a liability when it comes to spreading the virus? I say certain pubs as I've walked along dumbarton road and seen the rose vale, the Windsor and the dump of all dumps the Victoria bar all crammed in like sardines , add to that the tenement bar , storm queen and it becomes apparent that the owners of these bars arent playing by the rules , remind you of anyone? Its impossible to socially distance in these hovels so they just cram them in and to hell with covid19. These bars should have their licences revoked and add the bristol to that list as well

Last edited:
If or should the league be called early, I'mean ...over and out ....say within the next 6 weeks, with no Scottish football at all, at least until the end of this season, then sevco, surely with their huge-mungus wage bill would go rupt, gone, finito,......BOOM. Ta Ta.

Celtic would have financial help from DD, and many others I imagine, to get through to next year.....maybe only just, but I think I would take that scenario now, just to see them extinct.

The hatred and gloating over on FF and the noise is too much for me, I WANT THEM DEAD.

Honestly, they wish Covid on ALL of us!!!!
Pure wicked and evil bastards.

Can we have a "Why I detest them" thread to see who hates them the most and why,
.....no blatantly obvious reasons mind. 😇😉😁😁😁🔟

Last edited:
If or should the league be called early, I'mean ...over and out ....say within the next 6 weeks, with no Scottish football at all, at least until the end of this season, then sevco, surely with their huge-mungus wage bill would go rupt, gone, finito,......BOOM. Ta Ta.

Celtic would have financial help from DD, and many others I imagine, to get through to next year.....maybe only just, but I think I would take that scenario now, just to see them extinct.

The hatred and gloating over on FF and the noise is too much for me, I WANT THEM DEAD.

Honestly, they wish Covid on ALL of us!!!!
Pure wicked and evil bastards.

Can we have a "Why I detest them" thread to see who hates them the most and why,
.....no blatantly obvious reasons mind. 😇😉😁😁😁🔟

Why do you waste your time with them and let them get to you??
They are Charlie Nicholas, they are the royal family, they are IRRELEVANT

The zombies are gonna look stupid again then they get their first case of covid, this fekker is a few weeks away to being out of control again. I'm very pessimistic about the next 6 months for the country. Bellshill bhoy makes a valid point, we are gonna need a lot of luck for the rest of the squad to remain covid free.

Back