Official Police Report - It's all Celtic's fault

Imatim

Celtic players that Bless themselves on the park receive a caution from the Police with further action promised if repeated. Now it's only a matter of time before there will be no more player celebrations with the Support.

And get this....these actions according to the Police are responsible for the Huns causing trouble.

Nothing being said about the assaults, the coin throwing, the sectarian singing, intruders on the park, et al. No sanctions on the Huns responsible whatsoever from either the Police or the SFA. It's simply all Celtic's fault. Only in Scotland.

https://videocelts.com/2018/11/blog...brating-celtic-players-for-derby-day-trouble/

What a mad mad world,a Celtic player scores he has the cheek to celebrate in front of sevco followers,disgraceful?what do you expect them to do ? Go and opoligise for having the odasity to score against thier team.its not to long ago that a man who pretended to play a flute in front of Celtic supporters but that was ok just high spirits,players entering the field and blessing themselves terrible how dare we steal thier religion,a mad ? ? world indeed

First they dont like circa 7,500 Celtic fans showing them how to support their team at the govan lavvy, now the players are to blame for going to the fans at the end of the game, I blame the polis if they had let the huns oot at their normal leaving time (ie 60 mins )then all or at least most of the trouble wouldn't have happened.

Celtic players that Bless themselves on the park receive a caution from the Police with further action promised if repeated. Now it's only a matter of time before there will be no more player celebrations with the Support.

And get this....these actions according to the Police are responsible for the Huns causing trouble.

Nothing being said about the assaults, the coin throwing, the sectarian singing, intruders on the park, et al. No sanctions on the Huns responsible whatsoever from either the Police or the SFA. It's simply all Celtic's fault. Only in Scotland.

https://videocelts.com/2018/11/blog...brating-celtic-players-for-derby-day-trouble/

Police Scotland stating that it is the players actions that causes morons who takes their pet golf balls and pet batteries to the game , to start throwing them,police Scotland your having a fucking laugh.

This is obviously a warning shot by the police aimed at Celtic and our fans in time for the December derby at ibrokes. What they have done is let us and the scum know that they have full permission and backing from the police to kick the shit out of anyone in a Celtic top without worry of being held responsible. "Oh dear sir....10 of them jumped on your head you say...well that's just not on!!! Wait a minute...is that a Celtic top underneath all that blood?? Well there you have it...I'm sorry but you brought it on yourself sir. What did you expect to happen? Do you not realise the offence you have caused?? Infact if I where you, I'd take it up with Celtic. I mean their players did celebrate their win....very upsetting for the poor Peepul having to watch those tarrier basta......I mean football players rubbing it in their faces..."

Last edited:
This is typical of the country we live in! don't dare show any form of emotion if we score against the establishment! dear oh dear I mean this is the outfit that can forfeit money from hospitals, councils ect but have the cheek to blame everyone else for the predicament only they themselves got into? and we have a so called police force who themselves were shafted as well by the peepul dictating to us the very people who are keeping the economy in the shithole we live in I mean cmon let's get real here ? how much longer are they gonna be in denial for the bother they and only them have caused? oops silly me my mistake it was someone else who did it ? Hail Hail

So Celtic players win a game IN THEIR OWN STADIUM and celebrate afterwards. The Hun Neanderthals are so enraged they climb over and knock over their fellow disabled supporters who are in wheelchairs to try and PHYSICALLY ATTACK those Celtic players and they are completely innocent because it’s those bad Celtic players fault.

I wonder how many of those Hun Scum were arrested for their behaviour.? (okay, okay I admit... it’s entirely possible, in fact it’s probably 100% certain it was those pesky Chelsea Fans again)

Blessing yourself is part of your religion and I don’t think the police can stop anyone from doing this as it comes under the religious discrimination Act. Maybe somebody knows more about the Religious Discrimination Act than I do and if I’m wrong I stand corrected.

Back