Official Police Report - It's all Celtic's fault

I notice it did not take long for the high headgins at Ibloss to jump on the it's all Celtic fault band wagon.hipocracy at its worst his own supporters crushed the disabled fans at parkhead the same with the stabbings that took place the excuse for a march,the calls to kill a catholic, hear no evil see no evil when it concerns thier own but speak as much evil as you can to attack Celtic. SHAME ON YOU

If that's the case why did the police officially caution Artur Boruc for blessing himself.

Don't get me wrong, I'm with you on your thoughts on the matter, but officially caution him they did.

Yes but their bully boy cunts i would love to see how far their caution would get in court.

In fact i hope players continue to bless themselves to show the hun polis they can do nothin fuckin nothin about it.

I would love to show the world how this little country treats catholics and celtic fans.

In fact hun cunts i fucking dare you

I notice it did not take long for the high headgins at Ibloss to jump on the it's all Celtic fault band wagon.hipocracy at its worst his own supporters crushed the disabled fans at parkhead the same with the stabbings that took place the excuse for a march,the calls to kill a catholic, hear no evil see no evil when it concerns thier own but speak as much evil as you can to attack Celtic. SHAME ON YOU
Well said comrade and we know our board will take action on this incident so it will not happen again and that’s more than be said!over at ibox on stairwell 13 as every one knew that was a disaster waiting to happen and the board done nothing about it and we never want to see that happening at any other football ground hail hail

Ashamed Digger,Sevco do not do shame,in fact this club would have you
believe that they are honest and respectful of all cultures,in fact a rea!
pillar of the community.
Delusional or what, it helps though that the Media,Police, and
our so called Judical System in this country always say "no case to answer" yes shame indeed.

To true the whole lot of them have more faces than a deck of card which of course they deal off the bottom,they have turned what used to be a rival club into a horror story full of moronic idiots who feed thier followers on bullshit and what is sad is they lap it up,they cheat commit fraud twist the truth to suit supported by people in trusted positions who know better so they can maintain thier so called lifestyle and that is why I say SHAME ON THEM ALL

Members online

Latest posts

Back