Oh la la! Ntcham spits the dummy

Leagues too physical for him i think,hates a 50/50
I sympathise to a degree, some of that stuff we were subjected to was assault and battery.

You have two choices:

Give as good as you get
or
Get off the pitch

I don't know if he fully recovered after injury either, so that might have played a part , but he gets kudos for a dose of hunskelpin dished oot.

I sympathise to a degree, some of that stuff we were subjected to was assault and battery.

You have two choices:

Give as good as you get
or
Get off the pitch

I don't know if he fully recovered after injury either, so that might have played a part , but he gets kudos for a dose of hunskelpin dished oot.

Shoosh, don't mention injuries when we're trying to punt him. :censored:

For me, it's pathetic. Truly pathetic that these people who, unlike 99.99% of people on earth, have a career they actually or supposedly love (a career that many of us dreamed of having), yet it's now got to a point where something like your mate getting a big move or the league being a touch too physical for you forces you not to move on with dignity, but to de-friend people on fucking Facebook or whatever the fuck it is. Away tae fuck. These people don't know they're born.

For me, it's pathetic. Truly pathetic that these people who, unlike 99.99% of people on earth, have a career they actually or supposedly love (a career that many of us dreamed of having), yet it's now got to a point where something like your mate getting a big move or the league being a touch too physical for you forces you not to move on with dignity, but to de-friend people on fucking Facebook or whatever the fuck it is. Away tae fuck. These people don't know they're born.
Careful Sam, he might block you for that

Aye the social media
Remember this arse wipe
Celtic State Aid obsessed accuser linked to ‘attack dog’ Gregory Campbell MP

For those who are regular readers of Scotzine, you will know about our coverage of the state aid allegations surrounding Celtic Football Club. Allegations orchestrated by an individual hell bent on what he claimed to be a ‘social justice crusade’ but is nothing more than a hate-filled revenge fest.
However, it is now apparent that he has been receiving help in some capacity or another from Northern Ireland parliamentarian Gregory Campbell and his staff.

This cowardly tweeter hiding in the shadows like a rat has spent the last three years, almost, whipping up his fellow Rangers fans into a lynch mob style mentality to target organisations both within the UK and in Europe to demand ‘justice’ and punish Celtic for – what these individuals claim – ‘breaching state aid rules’.

State aid eh!!

D8YKC0SXsAE2kLU.jpg large.jpg

What gets me is that most of them aren't as good as they think they are but with the mad monopoly type of money up for grabs, loyalty is anathema to them.

Who's he going to play fortnite with if he's unfriended his mates.

He'll have to play with himself, what a wan.....lonely boy!

What gets me is that most of them aren't as good as they think they are but with the mad monopoly type of money up for grabs, loyalty is anathema to them.

He had one good game this season. If any potential suitors are taking into account psychology and attitude, he'll be lucky to end up at Port Vale, never mind Porto. I'll not be greetin into my cornflakes if I wake up one morning and see that he's been sold.

Back