Ohhhh dear

I've just seen WC has deleted a thread and removed 2 member from the site!! Completely missed it...who's been banned???
Whole lot of personal drama aired between people with abusive posts and photos alleged to be forum members, personal details about forum members such as place of work. Altogether neither safe nor sensible behaviour. 1 banned member was new and possibly a sock puppet, the other was an established member but not one I was familiar with so I can't remember the name.

Whole lot of personal drama aired between people with abusive posts and photos alleged to be forum members, personal details about forum members such as place of work' altogether neither safe nor sensible behaviour. 1 banned member was new and possibly a sock puppet, the other was an established member but not one I was familiar with so I can't remember the name.

Sounds brutal.

Excuse my ignorance but what is a sock puppet? And how did these members have photos of another member?
When you have more than one account those not your primary account are sock puppets. It's a method used by trolls or people looking to do something they know will likely result in a ban so they're not going to use their normal account. I'm not pointing fingers at any forum members but it was all very personal so I don't think the 'new' member who was banned was all that new to the forum.

Back