Ohhhh dear

Right that's me off as well troops, no doubt I'll miss the second coming of big JC, an alien invasion or the conclusion to Brexit or some shit like that when I'm away but I'm getting used to being that guy who seems to miss everything now so fuck it :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Catch you all on the next one HH (y)
Don't worry mate, I'll give you the lowdown while someone's poking me in the eye in the midst of it all!

Watch out there’s a lying father ted skitzo about

Love me love me everyone hates me only truthful thing you’ve ever said ohh you handsome devil .......???not mirror mirror oan the wall ????

Whole lot of personal drama aired between people with abusive posts and photos alleged to be forum members, personal details about forum members such as place of work. Altogether neither safe nor sensible behaviour. 1 banned member was new and possibly a sock puppet, the other was an established member but not one I was familiar with so I can't remember the name.
That’s nuts honestly no idea why people feel the need for all that :rolleyes: glad I’m on holiday as I spend less time online so happily I’ve missed the palaver

That’s nuts honestly no idea why people feel the need for all that :rolleyes: glad I’m on holiday as I spend less time online so happily I’ve missed the palaver
Unfortunately it would appear that one of those involved has failed to get the 'cease and desist' memo and is still polluting the site with personal drama.

"If the mods allow the place to be turned into a dump only the seagulls will remain" Eric Cantona (allegedly).

Unfortunately it would appear that one of those involved has failed to get the 'cease and desist' memo and is still polluting the site with personal drama.

"If the mods allow the place to be turned into a dump only the seagulls will remain" Eric Cantona (allegedly).
Pity, ok it’s not unusual for online communities to get a bit polluted, but this forum, in my time on it, has been pretty calm. Hopefully a good win in the next game will calm everyone down.

Back