Old “friends”

nearly spewed ma ring there Boab,diz that sad bastaart no need a right good kick in the haw maws, then mibbe day crawlin away!
MD i used to go out my way to serve dudes like him in the markets, his wallet would be emptied he would be going up the road with out date hun claendars, easter eggs with cracked mugs, honestly look at that room he would buy anything with a hun logo on it.
He wil lbe larkhall and does not do green penguins.

MD i used to go out my way to serve dudes like him in the markets, his wallet would be emptied he would be going up the road with out date hun claendars, easter eggs with cracked mugs, honestly look at that room he would buy anything with a hun logo on it.
He wil lbe larkhall and does not do green penguins.
got chased out of larkhill for paintin the clothe posts"corpy green" when a was an apprentice wi the ssha!!!

He said (anton) that he’d been choking to have a go for ages at me on here.

Tgm knows i have to play by some rules on here but i am the one spanking him on the CBlog. Its like the fuqer knew i had one hand tied behind my back on noise.

He will never forgive me for ceasing the friendship and openly mocking him.

Its just too easy to toy with a nutter.

Now i wouldn’t ordinarily do that to anyone but tgm is a nasty bassa to everyone for way too long and is an outright bully.

I still can’t believe that he insinuated he was going to rape eugene. Ah mean never in my life have i heard that sick shit from anyone.

Who the fk knew.

Its funny how these old threads make u thinka shit.

anyway i thought of a few hilarious memories.... but i jist cant share too funny way too funny

no. U wld die laughin

Back