Old “friends”

Sure he appeared one night under an alias called 'cyper street' trying to get at me, his problem being that sometimes he doesn't pay attention to what he is googling! He also exposed crichton and clark as being one in the same

He said (anton) that he’d been choking to have a go for ages at me on here.

Tgm knows i have to play by some rules on here but i am the one spanking him on the CBlog. Its like the fuqer knew i had one hand tied behind my back on noise.

He will never forgive me for ceasing the friendship and openly mocking him.

Its just too easy to toy with a nutter.

Now i wouldn’t ordinarily do that to anyone but tgm is a nasty bassa to everyone for way too long and is an outright bully.

I still can’t believe that he insinuated he was going to rape eugene. Ah mean never in my life have i heard that sick shit from anyone.

He said (anton) that he’d been choking to have a go for ages at me on here.

Tgm knows i have to play by some rules on here but i am the one spanking him on the CBlog. Its like the fuqer knew i had one hand tied behind my back on noise.

He will never forgive me for ceasing the friendship and openly mocking him.

Its just too easy to toy with a nutter.

Now i wouldn’t ordinarily do that to anyone but tgm is a nasty bassa to everyone for way too long and is an outright bully.

I still can’t believe that he insinuated he was going to rape eugene. Ah mean never in my life have i heard that sick shit from anyone.
That was truly beyond the pale, Maria.

That was truly beyond the pale, Maria.
The Pale (An Pháil in Irish) or the English Pale (An Pháil Shasanach or An Ghalltacht) was the part of Ireland that was directly under the control of the English government in the Late Middle Ages. It had been reduced by the late 15th century to an area along the east coast stretching from Dalkey, south of Dublin, to the garrison town of Dundalk. The inland boundary went to Naas and Leixlip around the Earldom of Kildare, towards Trim and north towards Kells. In this district, many townlands have English or French names.

Maria he is probably watching this thread right now....????....proper Halloween scary ????

You know, im pretty confident in handling myself but see the right creepy shit, it does kinda freak me out.

At least ma bunny won’t be boiled coz a got no bunny ?

Members online

Latest posts

Back