OLD MATCH !1989 Scottish Cup final Entire match Celtic 1 v 0 Rangers

Was at that, in the Celtic end up the back. Who would have thought we'd wait what, 6 years, to win another trophy? The start of a very dark period.
So was I and also i passed my driving test in the morning and if i remeber Everton v Liverpool was the same day McCall scored two for Everton but got beat 3 2 what a treble wee Joe Miller and Big Roy snatching the thrown in from Bomber weres the deeds to setup wee Joe.

1:59.30
Joe Miller interview saying - "I put a tenner on at 25/1 for first goalscorer". Interviewer - "how much did you win" . Wee Joe - "I don't know" . Priceless!!!

I was there,right next to the huns that day.I remember walking to Hampden past the blue roof houses seeing all the scarfs and t-shirts with the prodigal son has returned.We stopped them doing the treble.What made it sweet was it should have been a throw in to them but feed the bear just picked the ball up and threw it.The final in 90 was a terrible game and terrible ending.Little did we know it would be the last trophy for a few years.HH

Reactions: TET
What a sight tae behold..Nae playin oot fae the back wae keeper just blooterin it up the park!!????..Jim White asking Big Ceasar if he wiz pleased tae stop them winning the Tbl & Big Man just told him he wizny remotely interested in them??????..Great tae see Peeness tryin tae play as CH & Super Swallee missing a sitter at the Death?????

Members online

Latest posts

Back