Oliver Burke.

Not sure. Not seen enough of him. Disappointed at another loan deal but understand that our signing policy won't allow us to sign a £15 million rated player. Hopefully works out well for us.

My only reservation really, I think he’ll be a good addition but as you say, we know we aren’t likely to sign him perm with the amount be swung about with him previously

Hard to get excited about a 6 month loan but hopefully he can make an impact, I take it he'll be on the plain to Dubai so that's one positive, does anyone think if he has a stormer that we would try to get a lad with such a hefty price tag on a permanent deal?

Depends how much they’re looking. If we were willing to spend 9m on Eddie, I don’t see why not.

However, if it’s 15m odds as before? No chance.

It’s an intriguing one. He is a talent, has a lot of pace and power, but he seems to have lost his way a bit since he burst on the scene at Forest.
Gives us some added attacking depth - who knows - maybe he’ll get his confidence back and want to stay. Bit of a long shot that, but if the Baggies get back into the Premiership they might want to bring in some more proven players and decide to cut their losses on Burke?

Depends how much they’re looking. If we were willing to spend 9m on Eddie, I don’t see why not.

However, if it’s 15m odds as before? No chance.
Furget £15M..It's the Championship England & he canny even get a game fur fuxsake!! Prob worth abt £1.5M in auld Money..Honestly English Fitbaw just a fukin JOKE!!????? Solanke £19M & the FILTH thot he wd go thr on loan???????..Hope the boy duz a job but it's another WIP me thinks ????

Oil Burke is a good player who with the right manager and team could become a great player. Had we signed him on a permanent deal, or a loan with option to buy, then he’d be a fantastic signing. A 6 month loan deal, in addition to Tim Weah if he signs, is short term thinking, and indicates to me that the manager has had enough and is off in the summer (hopefully with the league in the bag).

Noticeable that he came to prominence in a lower English league , blossomed for a while but when asked to step up ( higher league , international level ) was found wanting .
Just the type of player we need , eh ?
Like all on here , am wanting to be proved completely wrong - but won't be surprised if not !

Back