Once again Scottish media wrong

I

Ian65

Ohh how surprising after the so called in the know journalists predicting carnage no counter demonstrations by so called republicans happened wow that’s a shock why would they why? The bigots of the orange order have nothing to do with them a victory for cunts who don’t give a fuck about bigots GCC hang yer heads in shame your day will come

I think , if I read it correctly , the police warned that if the Loyalist parades were cancelled , then they feared violence from the LOYALISTS ! The statements from the organisers of their parades hinted at such - so the police were afraid of violence from their THUGS rather than any counter demos .

These latent threats of violence if anyone attempts to interfere with the traditional triumphalist preening of the loyalist marches is a serious development and clear threat to public order . Long past time for these parades to be severely curtailed and policing costs borne by the organisers if deemed to be a threat to public order .
All other parades/demonstration held in Scotland proceed with no violence of threats made to the public . The only recent noteworthy violence occurred when LOYALIST thugs refused to allow a Republican parade to proceed peacefully .
Blocking the road to prevent a lawful march and attacking the police does not seem very loyal to me !

Thousands of Orange parades with assorted hangers-on have blighted my life in Glasgow all my life , yet never did I nor any of my friends or family think it necessary to attempt to block these marches . Only in the mindset of the 17th Century loyalists is it a crime for anyone who they see as OTHER to have the temerity to march in 'THEIR' streets .
Their recent demo in George Square under the banner of Scottish Protestants Against Discrimination shows the depths of their ignorance . They have no sense of irony , or indeed empathy for why others may wish to see a halt to their openly sectarian marches .

They are to be pitied . They are dinosaurs - and like the dinosaurs of old will soon be extinct !

HH

I think , if I read it correctly , the police warned that if the Loyalist parades were cancelled , then they feared violence from the LOYALISTS ! The statements from the organisers of their parades hinted at such - so the police were afraid of violence from their THUGS rather than any counter demos .

These latent threats of violence if anyone attempts to interfere with the traditional triumphalist preening of the loyalist marches is a serious development and clear threat to public order . Long past time for these parades to be severely curtailed and policing costs borne by the organisers if deemed to be a threat to public order .
All other parades/demonstration held in Scotland proceed with no violence of threats made to the public . The only recent noteworthy violence occurred when LOYALIST thugs refused to allow a Republican parade to proceed peacefully .
Blocking the road to prevent a lawful march and attacking the police does not seem very loyal to me !

Thousands of Orange parades with assorted hangers-on have blighted my life in Glasgow all my life , yet never did I nor any of my friends or family think it necessary to attempt to block these marches . Only in the mindset of the 17th Century loyalists is it a crime for anyone who they see as OTHER to have the temerity to march in 'THEIR' streets .
Their recent demo in George Square under the banner of Scottish Protestants Against Discrimination shows the depths of their ignorance . They have no sense of irony , or indeed empathy for why others may wish to see a halt to their openly sectarian marches .

They are to be pitied . They are dinosaurs - and like the dinosaurs of old will soon be extinct !

HH
(y)

HH
unfortunately millsy that’s flesh’s mate full off cunts telling you you canny dae this canny dae that but indulge in sectarianism all you fuckin want well will get decent hard working folk of all religions tae pay for it🙈🙈
Polis are fuckin loving it cashing it in we’re the mugs once again but fuck it millsy it’s a beautiful day we can drip about shite some other day mate HH🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

The hun fans were giving out leaflets at Ibroke telling everyone to protest against the Republican march. That's why there were so many of them out. The republican march was legal. If the protesters hadn't went on the street, there would have been no trouble. They're the ones that are causing the problems, but they're also the ones being allowed to march.

After French Eddy's latest scoring exploit's, the daily Rancid" run a "story" about Eddy's invovement in a shooting "incident" when did such incident take place,3,4,5 years ago! so why report it today!,hopefully it herald's(see whit ah did there!)some bad news coming down the line for their favourite club! :mad:
Typical click bait mr Duffy what I didn’t know was the company that owns the times and the herald have titles in norn iron which explains a helluva lot

The phuqin SMSM, the "expected counter demonstration" where police expected "hundred's" of protestors" did not materialise!!!!! FFS it wiz the phuqin marchers and the phuqin scum that follow follow them that threatened rioting and violence!!!!!! the cop's and gcc shat the bed following their threats,settin the template, ban oor marches we'll cause phuqin mayhem!!!!! phuqin klan scum!, smsm scum!:mad:

After French Eddy's latest scoring exploit's, the daily Rancid" run a "story" about Eddy's invovement in a shooting "incident" when did such incident take place,3,4,5 years ago! so why report it today!,hopefully it herald's(see whit ah did there!)some bad news coming down the line for their favourite club! :mad:

It was a fuckin' air gun and he was about 17 at the time😏

But I know what you mean Anything for a 'by line' wi' these pricks

HH🍀

It was a fuckin' air gun and he was about 17 at the time😏

But I know what you mean Anything for a 'by line' wi' these pricks

HH🍀

Funny isn't it. I dont recall reading in the papers

"Flanagan is the only player with pass marks following the rangers defeat to celtic according to Steven Gerrard.
Flanagan, who was charged with beating up his girlfriend in the street, ........."

Funny isn't it. I dont recall reading in the papers

"Flanagan is the only player with pass marks following the rangers defeat to celtic according to Steven Gerrard.
Flanagan, who was charged with beating up his girlfriend in the street, ........."

Ah but in his defence he had just watched the Willie Waddell interview on YouTube re the wife beating antics of Rangers Supporters 😂😂

HH🍀

They also ran that story when he signed for Celtic MD.
Typical medja think your right could be bad news furra scum.
Jobbi will earn his crust soon enough
mon the admin

HH😂

Back