One case of Covid in NZ and the whole country is put into Level 4 (the max)

Not acting thick here BUT no one has really explained to me what reason the anti vaxers are against it ?

They say it's not been tested properly but as I said before, MERS and SARS vaccines have been trialled since the 60's and the greatest scientific minds the world over stopped what they were doing, shared data with each other about this strain of the virus , with unlimited funds they trialled and produced vaccines in 6 months....6 months earlier than the polio trials in the 50's....so I think they have a pretty good handle and I personally will take they findings rather than some rambling internet conspiricist 😬😬

Or something like that

They say it's not been tested properly but as I said before, MERS and SARS vaccines have been trialled since the 60's and the greatest scientific minds the world over stopped what they were doing, shared data with each other about this strain of the virus , with unlimited funds they trialled and produced vaccines in 6 months....6 months earlier than the polio trials in the 50's....so I think they have a pretty good handle and I personally will take they findings rather than some rambling internet conspiricist 😬😬

Or something like that
Well we know they wee messing about with covid for decades that's why these vaccines were approved without a license in my opinion I think they knew mostly everything about it but for Pfizer to want to Bury everything for 75 year I mean why u canny expect the world to take something that they want to Bury the results of till we're all deed things like that put people off aswell I think

Well we know they wee messing about with covid for decades that's why these vaccines were approved without a license in my opinion I think they knew mostly everything about it but for Pfizer to want to Bury everything for 75 year I mean why u canny expect the world to take something that they want to Bury the results of till we're all deed things like that put people off aswell I think

Pfizer were putting additives in food all over the world that caused erectile disfunction....then they produced a wee blue pill that gave ye a stauner like a 700 year old oak tree!

Might not be true but it could be

Infections are up near the levels they were last January but deaths are a tenth of that level, if there's a 90% reduction in death rates I'm struggling to see how it can be called "almost useless" 🤷‍♂️
The current strain is supposed to be a lot milder so it could be down to that also there was a lot of deaths put down to COVID last year when folk died of something else I don’t dispute that the severity of illness may be reduced by the jab but at stopping transmission it is almost if not completely useless also when counting infections you have to consider the amount of testing being done more tests = more infections also for this new variant the amount of markers required to be found in a test has been reduced from 3 to 2 so it’s now easier to find a case no matter how mild

The current strain is supposed to be a lot milder so it could be down to that also there was a lot of deaths put down to COVID last year when folk died of something else I don’t dispute that the severity of illness may be reduced by the jab but at stopping transmission it is almost if not completely useless also when counting infections you have to consider the amount of testing being done more tests = more infections also for this new variant the amount of markers required to be found in a test has been reduced from 3 to 2 so it’s now easier to find a case no matter how mild
We know they've been working on covid for donkeys years what people shud be asking is why is the vaccines not any good to stop transmission???

I remember when wearing seat belts in cars became compulsory and there were buggers back then that were dead against it. Thankfully there was no Internet for their daft theories to grow arms and legs back then but they usually went along the lines of "I've no been killed in a car crash yet so I don't need a seat belt" or "if you have a crash the seat belt will hurt your shoulder " Aye that's a far scarier prospect than your empty heid going through the windscreen!! It all sounds quite familiar 🙄
That was totally different u don't put seatbelts inside u unless ur one kinky bastard😂😂

Getting the 2 jags and the booster don't stop you getting the virus......What it does do is lessen your chance of going into hospital if you catch it......The less people that are admitted to hospital, the better.....As the NHS is...... and going to get.... even more overwhelmed.....Which in turn.....slows the whole process....which then means folk who need care...are going to have to wait......which is never good....Everything suffers...our carers, our health visitors.....everything.......

The vaccination isn't a cure, it helps mitigate the effects of the virus, which could potentially kill you, as it has millions worldwide
As it's a virus, it continues to mutate
That's why some who have been vaccinated, are apparently coming down with a new strain
It's not rocket surgery, but idiots taking pills meant to deworm horses ?
WTF is that all about ?
One of our neighbours in his 50's is dead against getting vaccinated, he takes Hydroxychloroquine, the stuff that Trump was espousing, I'm waiting on an ambulance showing up any day now for him and his wife
When he told me they were doing that...this was my reaction
Whether you're getting the shot or not, stay safe

The vaccination isn't a cure, it helps mitigate the effects of the virus, which could potentially kill you, as it has millions worldwide
As it's a virus, it continues to mutate
That's why some who have been vaccinated, are apparently coming down with a new strain
It's not rocket surgery, but idiots taking pills meant to deworm horses ?
WTF is that all about ?
One of our neighbours in his 50's is dead against getting vaccinated, he takes Hydroxychloroquine, the stuff that Trump was espousing, I'm waiting on an ambulance showing up any day now for him and his wife
When he told me they were doing that...this was my reaction
Whether you're getting the shot or not, stay safe
Too many people still spreading misinformation. T'Internet has a lot to say for itself.

Members online

Latest posts

Back