Orange Flute Band from Musselburgh marching about like Trumpton soldiers outside Parliament.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: It really is a depressing mentality Benignus, it's like half of Scotland has Stockholm Syndrome!

If that doesn't depress you enough look what Norway done with it's oil revenues. It shows you just how badly governed the UK really is.

HH mate.

With all this chaos ongoing at Westminster, politicians being found out for what they really are, HOPELESS, if there's an election next week, the morons, that's us voters by the way, will hold up there placards and cheer them like celebrities. I give up mate, my blood is boiling.

With all this chaos ongoing at Westminster, politicians being found out for what they really are, HOPELESS, if there's an election next week, the morons, that's us voters by the way, will hold up there placards and cheer them like celebrities. I give up mate, my blood is boiling.
Supposed to lead the country feckin muppets couldn’t lead a dog round the park. What’s the point in voting for any of them. Guy Fawkes the only man to enter parliament with honest intentions

I share your anger Benignus, this whole Brexit farce has torn down the facade of Westminster and laid bare like never before the incompetence, dishonesty and self-interest that exists behind it's walls. It has exposed many of these politicians for what they are, imposters and crooks who have neither the intellect nor the integrity to be anywhere near parliament never mind government.

DON'T give up though mate because that only allows these fuckers to wriggle off the hook and keep their snouts in the trough and their hands in our pockets!

HH (y)

Supposed to lead the country feckin muppets couldn’t lead a dog round the park. What’s the point in voting for any of them. Guy Fawkes the only man to enter parliament with honest intentions

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: That's the problem with Westminster Greenghirl, it's full of incompetents and self serving wankers and anyone who DOES go in with good intentions is crushed by the crookedness of the system.

HH.

A great song that nails the reality of our situation as a country MD 'We beg for a piece of what's already ours'. We hand over our wealth and our resources to prop up a corrupt system which has another nation's interests at it's core and we are then expected to be grateful when they hand some of it back!

If that's not bad enough we're then treated with disdain and contempt at every opportunity, labelled 'subsidy junkies' and told how THEY are subsidising US when the complete opposite is true

That's the thing MD as a country we've had 312 years of conditioning, being told how we are too wee, too poor and incapable of governing ourselves properly and that we need the 'benevolent' guiding hand of another country's establishment to protect us from ourselves and others. What other country in the world would stand for such shit?

It beggars belief that a nation such as ourselves, with a highly educated populace, an embarrassing abundance of resources and infrastructure that most nations our size can only dream of has half the population believing we are somehow uniquely incapable of standing on our own two feet.

HH MD.
That last paragraph sums it up beautifully
I have travelled over this planet (It is round) in the MN, every port there were Scots. Went into the Oil & Gas in Asia, not Americans were there in abundance but Scots who had learned in the North Sea.
The coal mines locomotive yards, ship yards and steelworks supplied engineers for the MN, the MN gave the North Sea its engineers. Where are the coal mines, the locomotive yards, the steelworks ... all gone. Doing commissioning on new builds in the shipyards in Korea 2012-15, all the Scots were old like me, late 50's or 60's. The Tories killed the engineering golden egg of the UK.
"A pox on their house"

100 % Spot on Kelly.

Oil tycoon Ian Wood was a favourite of the UK Government and the NO Campaign, always popping up on our screens to give us his 'impartial expert' views on how the oil was running dry and the industry was on the decline in Scotland.

Yet lo and behold after the NO campaign triumphed vast new oil fields were discovered in Scottish waters, Ian Wood was awarded a knighthood by the Queen and his company was awarded lucrative new licences to drill in the North Sea that is currently earning them billions.

This also happened just weeks before the referendum vote and was subsequently buried till after the vote took place......

View attachment 2106

Everybody in the Industry knew about, it were all over Facebook. But, the MSM kept it off the front pages................... An IQ of 2 and above is all that is needed to work out why

Back