Orange Flute Band from Musselburgh marching about like Trumpton soldiers outside Parliament.

I remember a group of tourists thought it was a Gay Pride March a while back. :) they would have lived that.

Glasgow Pride suggested the idea of a parade of grown men dressed up as dodgy milkmen led by a pair dressed in 1970's white shorts and vests while twirling batons, but thought it too in your face camp.

every mention of these ignorant slob oafs
apart from wtf
Capture.JPG
Capture1.JPGCapture2.JPG

Always hear Burl Ives singing about a lonely caterpillar

NB
Of all the colours the colour even Disney chose for 'THE UGLY BUG'

Last edited:
Glasgow Pride suggested the idea of a parade of grown men dressed up as dodgy milkmen led by a pair dressed in 1970's white shorts and vests while twirling batons, but thought it too in your face camp.

apart from wtf
View attachment 2077
View attachment 2078View attachment 2079

I always hear Burl Ives singing about a lonely caterpillar

NB
what is the colour of the lonely caterpillar?

Do you think he sweats much for a fat bastard?

I remember a group of tourists thought it was a Gay Pride March a while back. :) they would have lived that.

apart from wtf
View attachment 2077

NB
what is the colour of the lonely caterpillar?
Maybe Skelly and Adair arranged it ,a heard they were good to the boys in the Maze ?

apart from wtf
View attachment 2077

NB
what is the colour even Disney chose for a ULGY BUG

FFs Jim!!!!! You need to warn people when posting distressing images like that. Btw is the one on the end of pic 2 just the geezer in pic 3 wearing a skirt? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Just thinking how humans took thousands of years to turn the wolf a beauty of nature, into new and whole different forms of sub species.

Where as, the Orange disorder took just a couple of hundred years to create from material unknown but presumed once human, the zombie slob oaf sub species.
2.JPG
5.JPG21.JPG36.JPG

Orange disorder kkkrufts show
band master billy and his wife lily​
Capture.JPGCapture1.JPG

Last edited:
Back