Orange Flute Band from Musselburgh marching about like Trumpton soldiers outside Parliament.

Just thinking how humans took thousands of years to turn the wolf, a beauty of nature into new and whole different form of species.

Where as, the Orange disorder took just a couple of hundred years to create from material unknown but presumed once human, the zombie slob oaf sub species.
View attachment 2081
View attachment 2082View attachment 2083View attachment 2084

Orange disorder kkkrufts show
band master billy and his wife Lily
View attachment 2085View attachment 2086
Ohmy Holy fuck, and that's their beauty pageant too????

Wait till you get to the stragglers at the back.......all dismembered limbs and genetic anomalies.

As this latest, of the latest Brexit vote is about to be taken, I just noticed an OO group of grown men in uniforms made by their ma’s Marching in circles to demand Brexit.
Fuck sake what a bunch of arseholes.

At first I thought they were from Norn Iron, but no, Musselburgh.
So glad it wasn’t just me that thought FFS the Ludge has turned out for a wee march on parliament. Only in Merry England..... it’s like a feckin carry on film?

Glasgow Pride suggested the idea of a parade of grown men dressed up as dodgy milkmen led by a pair dressed in 1970's white shorts and vests while twirling batons, but thought it too in your face camp.

every mention of these ignorant slob oafs
apart from wtf
View attachment 2077
View attachment 2078View attachment 2079

I always hear Burl Ives singing about a lonely caterpillar

NB
what is the colour even Disney chose for a ULGY BUG
So glad it wasn’t just me that thought FFS the Ludge has turned out for a wee march on parliament. Only in Merry England..... it’s like a feckin carry on film?

Two bands from Scotland. They were playing Sailing by Rod Stewart, the thick twats. Grown fucking men cutting about in ToysR Us uniforms?

Utter pricks.

Glasgow Pride suggested the idea of a parade of grown men dressed up as dodgy milkmen led by a pair dressed in 1970's white shorts and vests while twirling batons, but thought it too in your face camp.

apart from wtf
View attachment 2077

Always hear Burl Ives singing about a lonely caterpillar

NB
Of all the colours the colour even Disney chose for 'THE UGLY BUG'

The fat guy at the bottom looks as if he realised the drum was too heavy to carry and just scoffed the cunt.

I noticed the faces on some of the onlookers mouths wide open.what the fuck is this?well that's what we have been seeing every summer for my life time it's called bigot fest get use to it they have invaded London would the last person on the boat please turn of the lights.

What a chuckle I, we, all, get from these ancient backwoods peepul. Have they no concept of how ridiculous they look!! Or riduckoulus as Donald Duck used to say ?
Here's an insight into the madness.

I work with a girl initially from Wishaw and raised in their manner. Besides that, she's alright and seems fairly level-headed. She recently celebrated her sons 30th birthday and when asked if she done anything special to mark the occasion, she responded by proudly stating that she'd managed to get him on one of their Belfast walks in July.

Proud as punch she was, at this point I phoned NSPCC and asked if 30 would be to old to have the laddie taken into child protective services!!!

She's already got the clown suit on order. Lots of bri-nylon and polyester stitched together with hatred and bile.

Nice enough lassie.........total muppet, nonetheless!

Being a man of faith, I have a bit of an issue with Darwinian theory; however - having watched that evolutionary throwback, there's the 35,000 year development gap explained in marching formation.

The missing link in all its inglorious pomp.
Aye just don’t know how they play their wee tin whistles and bang those drums whilst dragging them knuckles along the road

apart from wtf
View attachment 2077

Always hear Burl Ives singing about a lonely caterpillar

NB
Of all the colours the colour even Disney chose for 'THE UGLY BUG'

As kevin bridges would say ''you wouldn't even ride they cunts into battle ''

Members online

Latest posts

Back