Other Sports

P

P.Anthony

Right we're obviously all into our football on this forum but what other sports do you like watching/playing?I play football twice a week but i don't move like i did a few years ago ?(backs knackered)so think maybe another 2 years and im done.Another sport i love is boxing ,grew up watching Tyson terrorise the heavyweight division but my all time favourite is Roy Jones jr .Hopin to go over to Vegas for a super fight in the near future .I want to see a few replies to this thread don't let me doon ??

Like the 6 nations PA, support Ireland at the rugby, used to support Scotland at the football as I'm blessed to come from parents from both sides, won't support them again because of the SFA/zombies cheating farce. Like watching Mayo in the Gaelic Football as well. Like the boxing but my next fight of choice would be Tyson Fury beating the shit out of Eddie Hearn? Loved watching Marvin Hagler, harder than a Feckin coffin nail that fella.

Like the 6 nations PA, support Ireland at the rugby, used to support Scotland at the football as I'm blessed to come from parents from both sides, won't support them again because of the SFA/zombies cheating farce. Like watching Mayo in the Gaelic Football as well. Like the boxing but my next fight of choice would be Tyson Fury beating the shit out of Eddie Hearn? Loved watching Marvin Hagler, harder than a Feckin coffin nail that fella.
Watched the Hagler/Hearns fight on youtube not long ago,Hagler was a machine ?liked Duran from that era.Get what you mean about Eddie Hearn ?if it wasnt for his dad he'd probably be in The only way is essex ?Is one of your parents from Mayo ?My granda came over from Westport .

Watched the Hagler/Hearns fight on youtube not long ago,Hagler was a machine ?liked Duran from that era.Get what you mean about Eddie Hearn ?if it wasnt for his dad he'd probably be in The only way is essex ?Is one of your parents from Mayo ?My granda came over from Westport .
A great era for boxing PA, Hagler, Hearns, Duran and Sugar Ray, all good value for free on the TV, some bouts nowadays I wouldn't open the curtains to watch mate.
My da was from Belmullet, mum born in Edinburgh, her Father from Mayo and Her mother's side from Donegal

These guys would wipe the floor with the fighters nowadays, as for the heavyweights, smoking Joe Frazier would have Joshua screaming for his mammy?

Watching the Indianapolis 500 today because I can, but not really a racing fan. I used to folllow baseball until I started following football, but I sort of lost interest in baseball.
Did you know Dario Franchitti is a massive Hoops man Larry, he comes from a small place not too far from Edinburgh called Bathgate, home of another famous Celtic fan Susan Subo Boyle?
Dario had a younger cousin who raced in formula 1 for a short while, the area is full of huns as well???

Members online

Latest posts

Back