Our history

Lemon

Could it be possible to get back to our roots as a charitable foundation and still do the important job of keeping the bigots down? I have great pride in both of these aspects of our clubs history. Could I live with the huns beating us knowing that we were helping humanity? To be honest, not until we reach 10 but my original question still stands. Could we do it?

Could it be possible to get back to our roots as a charitable foundation and still do the important job of keeping the bigots down? I have great pride in both of these aspects of our clubs history. Could I live with the huns beating us knowing that we were helping humanity? To be honest, not until we reach 10 but my original question still stands. Could we do it?

Sounds great Lemon, but I think we're to far down the 'club as a business' path, the club are decent on the charity front, could always do more mind you, I've been really impressed by the efforts of the Green Brigade over the last few years, their efforts are a wee bit undervalued imo, but as fans we've always done our bit, I recall with a sense of pride fans turning up at Paradise, some of us hardly in the well off category, with cans of food for the striking miners, and shockingly because the parliaments on these Isles don't give a fuck, we are doing the same thing to help the foodbanks out today.
I can't see enough major shareholders willing to see vast sums going to charity I'm afraid mate.

The Celtic supporters don't need to be convinced of the charitable nature of our roots - it appears to be the Board who need re-educated .
I've mentioned this before elsewhere - I was astonished at the bonus ( £2.1 million ) awarded Peter Lawwell . I know he has been a good administrator for the club , for which he is handsomely recompensed , but this was unacceptable . The Celtic Board appear to have developed amnesia when it comes to the roots of the club .

aye Lemon, ah'm a democrat,let every body make their own mind up,but to me the freak does'nt do debate,he's filled with his own smug sense of imagined superiority,no interest in Celtic,just interested in his garbage posts and feeds off the comments! so phuq'm! HH!!!

I think we probably could as we already do much for various charities but as for the HUNS beating us after 10 IAR? I'd never be able to live with that shower of monkey's spunk beating us EVER

They Lorded it over us for years then lo and fuckin' behold they were cheating us and the rest of Scottish Football HMRC The fuckin' Queen they worship and uncle Tom Cobley and all

I did run the question through my head for a nano second and came up with 'NAW'

As I say Back to our roots and charity work fine but the other part widnae sit right wi' me

Going back to our roots ... Wid they reinstate the Jungle? ??

HH?

Last edited:
I think we probably could as we already do much for various charities but as for the HUNS beating us after 10 IAR? I'd never be able to live with that shower of monkey's spunk beating us EVER

They Lorded it over us for years then lo and fuckin' behold they were cheating us and the rest of Scottish Football HMRC The fuckin' Queen they worship and uncle Tom Cobley and all

As I say Back to our roots and charity work fine but the other part widnae sit right wi' me

HH?

Sounds great Lemon, but I think we're to far down the 'club as a business' path, the club are decent on the charity front, could always do more mind you, I've been really impressed by the efforts of the Green Brigade over the last few years, their efforts are a wee bit undervalued imo, but as fans we've always done our bit, I recall with a sense of pride fans turning up at Paradise, some of us hardly in the well off category, with cans of food for the striking miners, and shockingly because the parliaments on these Isles don't give a fuck, we are doing the same thing to help the foodbanks out today.
I can't see enough major shareholders willing to see vast sums going to charity I'm afraid mate.

I adore the Green Brigade and everything they stand for.

HH?
aaaahhh the jungle!!!!! heated driveways that's exactly what we aren't about!!!!!!

i can never stomache the huns beating us at anytime so roll on 10 in a row just a thought if we get 8 in a row it will be our 50th title will we qualify for 5 stars on our jersey lol

I reckon any Club old enough could win domestic trophies by the barra full but NOT every Club could win the European Cap or as it is now the CL

We are members of a VERY select band and our 1 Star is worth so much more than 5 especially as their last 1 is invalid

HH,?

Last edited:
My frustration is solely around if we get it right, 10 is only the start of they cunts woes. A few CL qualifications and even them doing more tapping than a blind mans stick won’t help them.

10iar should be viewed as both the magnificent achievement, but not the end of us bitch slapping they cunts. We play our hand properly and qualify for the CL this year and they are well and truly fucked. They have gone all in this year. Their refs received the memo and are doing their bit. We crush them this year and the tapping needs to stop or they will go bust again.

We will be under great pressure to get two CB’s in the summer to replace Boyata and Benkovic. For me that is key to qualifying. That and a permanent replacement for big Lustig. We do that and it’s 20iar. :)

My frustration is solely around if we get it right, 10 is only the start of they cunts woes. A few CL qualifications and even them doing more tapping than a blind mans stick won’t help them.

10iar should be viewed as both the magnificent achievement, but not the end of us bitch slapping they cunts. We play our hand properly and qualify for the CL this year and they are well and truly fucked. They have gone all in this year. Their refs received the memo and are doing their bit. We crush them this year and the tapping needs to stop or they will go bust again.

We will be under great pressure to get two CB’s in the summer to replace Boyata and Benkovic. For me that is key to qualifying. That and a permanent replacement for big Lustig. We do that and it’s 20iar. :)

I agree wholeheartedly with everything that you have written in this post but want to reiterate the NECESSITY for us to win the League this season whether we go on to qualify for CL Group Stages next season or otherwise as that will stop SEVCO from managing that feat.

Them qualifying for. CL Group Stages next season would be like Manna from Heaven for them and would wash away their debts and excuse their dogey dealings in much the same way as a visit to Lourdes is believed to cure the sick

If we can keep our own house in order through the adversity that is being foisted upon us by fair means or foul I believe that we can achieve anything we want domestically and put an end to our upstart newly formed neighbours from across the river

Winning at any cost was the agenda of Rangers and their tribute act are going down the same route

Let's hope it ends in the same deserved manner for the Newbies too

HH?

I agree wholeheartedly with everything that you have written in this post but want to reiterate the NECESSITY for us to win the League this season whether we go on to qualify for CL Group Stages next season or otherwise as that will stop SEVCO from managing that feat.

Them qualifying for. CL Group Stages next season would be like Manna from Heaven for them and would wash away their debts and excuse their dogey dealings in much the same way as a visit to Lourdes is believed to cure the sick

If we can keep our own house in order through the adversity that is being foisted upon us by fair means or foul I believe that we can achieve anything we want domestically and put an end to our upstart newly formed neighbours from across the river

Winning at any cost was the agenda of Rangers and their tribute act are going down the same route

Let's hope it ends in the same deserved manner for the Newbies too

HH?

Seen this nice try at deflecting and playing the old relegated card, £250,000 as said below they are taliking shite:poop::poop::poop:
alberts bet.jpg

Back