Our history

I agree wholeheartedly with everything that you have written in this post but want to reiterate the NECESSITY for us to win the League this season whether we go on to qualify for CL Group Stages next season or otherwise as that will stop SEVCO from managing that feat.

Them qualifying for. CL Group Stages next season would be like Manna from Heaven for them and would wash away their debts and excuse their dogey dealings in much the same way as a visit to Lourdes is believed to cure the sick

If we can keep our own house in order through the adversity that is being foisted upon us by fair means or foul I believe that we can achieve anything we want domestically and put an end to our upstart newly formed neighbours from across the river

Winning at any cost was the agenda of Rangers and their tribute act are going down the same route

Let's hope it ends in the same deserved manner for the Newbies too

HH?

Obviously it’s one battle at a time. But, we need to start thinking about replacing the two CB’s wether we win the league or not and the earlier we start looking hopefully the less we mess about.

To replace theybtwo with quality will cost money. I can’t see us spending any serious amount so my hunch is we will buy only one, again not for a lot and hear how great our current bunch are and ready to step up.

Im not convinced any of them can so, after we hopefully win the league our major way of destroying them will no doubt be hindered by a reluctance to invest again. If we do and qualify the money to be made us recouped. As I said I think we need to explore cheaper markets now, because any player with a club richer than ours is going to cost too much in fee and wages so that route is a waste of time. It may be other loans to get us by. That seems to be the way now.

Members online

Latest posts

Back