Outclassed

Lustig is done far to slow getting caught out to many times he is be coming a liability.time will tell with jack hendry but I think him playing with lustig is making the boy a bundle of nerves .looks like young jack is going to be the whipping boy this season unfortunately.
Only fair then that the others when fit are made to earn the wages and allow the whipping boy time to find his feet and place in the game, i remember years ago players been glad Sullivan or Sinclair was in the team as it took the limelight away from them. Step up if you want to be a Celtic player if not then the door faces into the Celtic walkway and the bus stop is near by.

The club need to come to decision on Compper pay the guy off and rip up his contract
as for Lustiq as others have said he is past it but each euro game he gets skinned on a cross where it's an easy block i would rather we went with Gamboa

And as for marvin ,,,,,Lazurus got fit quicker than this guy

The club need to come to decision on Compper pay the guy off and rip up his contract
as for Lustiq as others have said he is past it but each euro game he gets skinned on a cross where it's an easy block i would rather we went with Gamboa

And as for marvin ,,,,,Lazurus got fit quicker than this guy
Lazurus, did he play for Barcelona? :LOL:

I have a letter that states Lazarus, regardless of the story and myth, was never under any circumstances unincorporated from his bed.

Attachments

• corporated.png
    corporated.png
    409.8 KB · Views: 4
Naka was one in a million and before him lubo. Lewis Morgan can take up that mantel, he's good with both feet from a dead ball. He just needs a chance. I know I keep going on about McGregor, but I'm sick to the bollox looking at him now. He played well last year, but has been consistently bad this year. Then I suppose you could say that for a lot of the team
To

thought the shape was o.k to start with,but as the game went on seems theres a confidence problem. a lack of belief,that's not celtic! Gordon o.k, but distribution is shite Hendry still inexperienced, too much expected of Tierney,mika's done, mulumbu is going to be a warrior,n'tcham want's away.wee jamesy is not being utilised properly,eddy and griff don't gel, McGregor running on empty, sorry, feels like "football manager ffs" ah no ah'm old,but what happened to gerrint tae them!!!! HH

Already mentioned on Forum - this must be the third time this year that Lustig has failed to close a fairly simple cross from the right. Everytime he has allowed the cross to come in from our right - tonight he turned his back on a cut back (looked like a lad at primary school shitting himself to get hit with ball) and second time could not get back on time to cover his position. Hendry could have done better but was left exposed by Lustig (never thought I'd say that). We need a right back.

I was scunnered at Celtic fans before game criticising Brendan for playing Edouard. Edouard is a different class in Europe but needs some support. Griffiths lack of movement and control is abysmal at this level. The Gallery can tell me he scored over 100 goals but in same league as Boyd..... Brendan knows this too. For those screaming 'play Sinclair' I ask you 'why'? Brilliant goal against Aberdeen but expensive statue to have around.

Though Malumbu did okay but needs game time. Forrest 'just clear it' but he's not a wing back.... I am not going to mention Craig Gordon.... On a positive - with the right team we can beat Salsburg at Celtic Park HH
Sorry goldfinch ur kidding ur self on agree
Already mentioned on Forum - this must be the third time this year that Lustig has failed to close a fairly simple cross from the right. Everytime he has allowed the cross to come in from our right - tonight he turned his back on a cut back (looked like a lad at primary school shitting himself to get hit with ball) and second time could not get back on time to cover his position. Hendry could have done better but was left exposed by Lustig (never thought I'd say that). We need a right back.

I was scunnered at Celtic fans before game criticising Brendan for playing Edouard. Edouard is a different class in Europe but needs some support. Griffiths lack of movement and control is abysmal at this level. The Gallery can tell me he scored over 100 goals but in same league as Boyd..... Brendan knows this too. For those screaming 'play Sinclair' I ask you 'why'? Brilliant goal against Aberdeen but expensive statue to have around.

Though Malumbu did okay but needs game time. Forrest 'just clear it' but he's not a wing back.... I am not going to mention Craig Gordon.... On a positive - with the right team we can beat Salsburg at Celtic Park HH
Sorry ur kidding ur self on Edouard certainly not different class in Europe is not CF can't hold ball in because of this ball kept coming back defence got no rest agree about lustig 100% 2yrs ago lost us goals against 5 teams can name if u want not picking up winger and ball watching at crosses, Sinclair no heart for a battle can't remember him ever winning tackle and struggles against aggressive backs, Hendry very slow to react also doesn't or can't read situations, when celtic forced to defend Gordon's distribution very poor

Naka was one in a million and before him lubo. Lewis Morgan can take up that mantel, he's good with both feet from a dead ball. He just needs a chance. I know I keep going on about McGregor, but I'm sick to the bollox looking at him now. He played well last year, but has been consistently bad this year. Then I suppose you could say that for a lot of the team
Leigh Griffiths does a good job with the dead balls withing good shooting distance.

Domestic bliss these past 2 seasons but have gone backwards in Europe under Rogers. Will struggle to get out of this group. Probably not unfair to say 8 or 9 players not good enough for Europe based on tonight’s performance. Salzburg might be good but ffs they’re not Barcelona ?
Just remember that Salzburg have gone undefeated at home for nearly two years. and if we had the guy on loan from Leicester and Scott Brown last night, we may have got something from the game.

Sorry goldfinch ur kidding ur self on agree

Sorry ur kidding ur self on Edouard certainly not different class in Europe is not CF can't hold ball in because of this ball kept coming back defence got no rest agree about lustig 100% 2yrs ago lost us goals against 5 teams can name if u want not picking up winger and ball watching at crosses, Sinclair no heart for a battle can't remember him ever winning tackle and struggles against aggressive backs, Hendry very slow to react also doesn't or can't read situations, when celtic forced to defend Gordon's distribution very poor
When you talk about Craig Gordons distribution, just remember that he has never had a centerback pairing regularly in front of him since Virgil Van Dyke and Jason Denayer, and also that he has a shutout record of over 50% of his games with us. He has had to drastically change his game since Brendan came.

When you talk about Craig Gordons distribution, just remember that he has never had a centerback pairing regularly in front of him since Virgil Van Dyke and Jason Denayer, and also that he has a shutout record of over 50% of his games with us. He has had to drastically change his game since Brendan came.
Centre backs r not kicking ball for him his distribution of passes over 20mts very poor regularly never finds a man the guy is a wonderful shot stopper

Only fair then that the others when fit are made to earn the wages and allow the whipping boy time to find his feet and place in the game, i remember years ago players been glad Sullivan or Sinclair was in the team as it took the limelight away from them. Step up if you want to be a Celtic player if not then the door faces into the Celtic walkway and the bus stop is near by.
To be honest feel sorry for Hendry but not good enough does not concentrate whole game doesn't read game or can't another poor signing from Rodgers we need better scouting setup maybe ask Davies Hay to find CB, Cf and RB as present scouting system not upto the mark

To be honest feel sorry for Hendry but not good enough does not concentrate whole game doesn't read game or can't another poor signing from Rodgers we need better scouting setup maybe ask Davies Hay to find CB, Cf and RB as present scouting system not upto the mark
Sorry Davie Hay

Centre backs r not kicking ball for him his distribution of passes over 20mts very poor regularly never finds a man the guy is a wonderful shot stopper
Fair point, but how many goalkeepers who are as you describe, a wonderful shotstopper, are as good with their distribution? Being a shotstopper is the main job of a goalkeeper.

Don't like pointing the finger at individuals so as a team we were set up to play like Europeans. Which has never worked for us against decent opposition. Martin o Neil played the British game . In hard physical and at a high tempo it got us to a final . We scored too early last night and the mid field never took the pressure off our defends. I hope Brendan isn't too stubborn not to change things it's very hard too watch Celtic in Europe at the moment .hail hail

Members online

Latest posts

Back