over 2,200 members!

2.250 members gonnae start postin, for god sake. even a COYBIG anythin ffs theres a bout 20 , 25 regular posters so c''mon wi yer opinion's if ye don't want tae post, why the phuq did yeez sign up!!!!!!! c'mon, give yer opinions, join the debate!!!! Hail Hail!!!!
larry, ah know, c'mon people!!!!!! everybody get together,try to love one and another right now!!!!!!!

I am a lurker and love to read the comments. I live in Australia and by the time I get to read the comments the subjects are history or they have moved on. I also agree that the more people that post the better the list becomes with the different opinions, and also, so far I have not seen too many abusive or offensive replies to someone's opinion, which they are entitled to. And with this post I promise I will try and post more often :eek:)))

I am a lurker and love to read the comments. I live in Australia and by the time I get to read the comments the subjects are history or they have moved on. I also agree that the more people that post the better the list becomes with the different opinions, and also, so far I have not seen too many abusive or offensive replies to someone's opinion, which they are entitled to. And with this post I promise I will try and post more often :eek:)))
Aroona...I am fairly new to this sort of thing...but what I can tell you is this...people will encourage you here,as they did and still do for me...they want to hear what you say..go for it and you will see what I mean.

I’ve said this before, come on feed the noise.
All opinions greatly received.
I am not on any Social medja. Except this
Love the songs,stories and tales of woe
But like Johnny 5 (oldies know) feed me with new stories and new opinions. Once you pop you never stop. Love this site. So you have nought to lose.

HH ☘️

Members online

Latest posts

Back