Over 2000 votes now cast in the Poll to select a midfielder from Armstrong, McGinn or Christie

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
We put this Poll up last week and since then Ryan Christie has signed his new deal and Stuart Armstrong got a game at the weekend then spoke about having no regrets about leaving Scotland in the summer to play for Southampton. The other player mentioned in the Poll was John McGinn and we all know that he almost joined Celtic in the summer but instead was stolen from under our noses by Aston Villa.

Anyway the question related to footballing abilities only and we wanted to know which player you'd prefer in the Celtic team if you had to choose one from the three...

Check out the results here and add your own vote too...

https://thecelticstar.com/armstrong-mcginn-or-christie-the-celtic-support-voted-the-results-are-in/

To true Christe is our man Armstrong left to find his path to money and glory McGinn made his own choice helped by his so called advisors it was still his decision, back in the day players played for the shirt ok the money helped but they turned up to play.Nowadays some players it's how much and I want a get out clause in my contract ,no loyalty and nine out of ten blame the team for thier failure,you seen it when Ibrox died but the rats crawl back to the trough,we are lucky each week we see players put thier body's on the line run for 90 mins and not give up give me loyalty any day of the week ( rant of an old man)

Back