P.L.C...???

It's better than sitting on some faceless message board moaning about it is it not???
So yes, going out and actually physically doing something is being proactive...just like the Celts for Change were back in the day with their " bedsheets"
To my fellow noises, re: the GB. The problem is that when the atmosphere at parkheid was flat, the ceo was only too happy for the GB to be given a voice as this helped with the "product" the downside was it gave the GB an inflated sense of their importance to the club, hence they now think that they speak for the majority, so PL you reap what you sow. Personally I don't agree with all of their sentiments /actions but there is somethings they have got spot on. I think that given the season we are all suffering at the moment we should not waste any time on arguing about if they are right or wrong.

Does it really matter what anyone else thinks??
As said before, the only people that should be embarrassed by any banners or protest should be the PLC....they lied, pure and simple..they sit back, take your money blindly with not much in return...covid has actually been good for them because 60,000 voices cannot be heard each week...at least in these fanless times though these protests, the point is getting aired
Wit I meant was the board dont care it only geez they fuckers more to laugh at maybe instead of banners theres something else I dont know am not claiming to have any answers but I've just read James forrest there on the celtic blog and the guys bang on I dont no how to bring the link to here but have a read the GB really do mean well we awe disagree in here disnae make us any less fans it's a cunt of a situation we are in and I think we ALL can agree it's down to the boards lax governship and penny pinching

It's better than sitting on some faceless message board moaning about it is it not???
So yes, going out and actually physically doing something is being proactive...just like the Celts for Change were back in the day with their " bedsheets"
Ano Docco but I think the board no by now that we awe hate them how many banners will it take?? There shud be some sort of info giving by the club to let us awe fuckin know wit the plan is then we widnae be so ratty 😡 poxy boards fault

I'm sick of these fn banners , Lennon is going we all know it as does he. The treatment of Lennon for having the audacity to lose the league by a whimper has really pissed us all off big time, but where are the banners calling for his own management team, non existent. The GB are really pissing me off with their negative shite banners and they dont speak for me. Whilst I'll freely admit I want Lennon out I would never add to the negative vibes surrounding our club in this way. Wtf are the GB made up of 20 something year olds. They are not helping the club and anyone associated with the club, rather the opposite, every time they display their banners they lose a bit more of my respect. I'm positive other Celtic supporters are capable of tifos and atmosphere, they are NOT the voice of the support certainly not mine. They are quickly becoming even more of an embarrassment to the club than Lennon and lawell combined

This is all the incentive the board should need,if not the board then definitely Dermot Desmond who I think this pop is aimed at..

HH.
Aye fuckin time to step up again DD

This is all the incentive the board should need,if not the board then definitely Dermot Desmond who I think this pop is aimed at..

HH.
It's not as if that thieving con artist has got anything worthy of bleating about, just making a sales pitch to the zombies for confetti i would say

It's not as if that thieving con artist has got anything worthy of bleating about, just making a sales pitch to the zombies for confetti i would say
Ano they blindly believe any old shit they're fed hope the fuck the euro qualifiers up then they realise freddo isnae worth a taz bar never mind 25/30m🤣 Bill's will need to be paid in the summer if no euro dough they're surely fucked again!!!

HH.
Green Sprig, This is not a pop at Celtic. this is playing to the gallery, King back on the scene just as it looked like he had got shot of his shares at Ashley prices the suddenly up pops the board to tell the fans of 1872, pay the leccie bills or its goodnight Vienna, forget the shares we are maxed out in this climate,
King will have paid the laccies in the mdia to print all the soundbites coming out today, his money from 1872 is now in jeopardy.
Hun talk from King all the usual guff and will be drummed up by his followers over on hun radio and the hun media FF.
This is the guy who told everyone Ashley was gone and is now looking a court cases for selling fake strips behind Ashleys back, this is the guy Ashley took 3 million of of by making him give fans money for Ashleys shares at full value, a guy who the stock exchange told to fuck off, this guy a GLIB and shameless liar who has brought more cases to this new club than the old club ever had.

1. House of Cards
2. One season
3. Finest wine
4. Was going to buy Liverpool for his kids

All shite, The guy is flapping, he is cold shouldered but selling shares, shares in what, a fucking lucky bag. What do you get for his shares, a seat in the board to say who gets paid today and who tommorow, shares to take the flack when the shit hits the fan, will fans be held liable for debt. will 1872 be held liable, of course not, they will fold and fuck off if it happens and walk away. its the way they do things round there,
The stories today are made up pish and does anyone think DD and Celtic are worried that a wee diddy club takes its first title in it's ten year history. Gies a shout when the real news breaks.

Green Sprig, This is not a pop at Celtic. this is playing to the gallery, King back on the scene just as it looked like he had got shot of his shares at Ashley prices the suddenly up pops the board to tell the fans of 1872, pay the leccie bills or its goodnight Vienna, forget the shares we are maxed out in this climate,
King will have paid the laccies in the mdia to print all the soundbites coming out today, his money from 1872 is now in jeopardy.
Hun talk from King all the usual guff and will be drummed up by his followers over on hun radio and the hun media FF.
This is the guy who told everyone Ashley was gone and is now looking a court cases for selling fake strips behind Ashleys back, this is the guy Ashley took 3 million of of by making him give fans money for Ashleys shares at full value, a guy who the stock exchange told to fuck off, this guy a GLIB and shameless liar who has brought more cases to this new club than the old club ever had.

1. House of Cards
2. One season
3. Finest wine

All shite, The guy is flapping, he is cold shouldered but selling shares, shares in what, a fucking lucky bag. What do you get for his shares, a seat in the board to say who gets paid today and who tommorow, shares to take the flack when the shit hits the fan, will fans be held liable for debt. will 1872 be held liable, of course not, they will fold and fuck off if it happens and walk away. its the way they do things round there,
The stories today are made up pish and does anyone think DD and Celtic are worried that a wee diddy club takes its first title in it's ten year history. Gies a shout when the real news breaks.
That's not deemed as news boab, but nonsense banners are

1. House of Cards
2. One season
3. Finest wine

Sprig and boab, please remember that this is part of the problem we are up against, the blue tinted media will always put out pro-ibrokes fluff pieces while being negative about celtic, if any of these do arrive at the inbox of DD he can if he wants ignore it or do something about it. It would be nice if it pissed him off enough to react to it

Sprig and boab, please remember that this is part of the problem we are up against, the blue tinted media will always put out pro-ibrokes fluff pieces while being negative about celtic, if any of these do arrive at the inbox of DD he can if he wants ignore it or do something about it. It would be nice if it pissed him off enough to react to it
Could also be a case Mancbhoy of DD sitting on his arse and waiting to see which way the scummy bastards are going to sort there own shitshow out first?
We all know they already owe millions and yet bought in players in January, 2 of them earlier than expected, so are they getting paid and if so, with what?

Members online

Latest posts

Back