P.L.C...???

where are the banners calling for his own management team, non existent.
Lennon dropped the togs for lawell when he came callin. He obviously agreed to the backroom set up. I've no sympathy for him. I'm on record here at the time saying it would end in disaster, but got attacked for even thinkin like that. He made his bed.
As for the green brigade, they have every right to protest if they want, the same as I have or you have. You don't have to agree with them, but who has the right to tell anyone else to protest or not.
As for all the noise about them other cunts, I couldn't really give a fuck about what's goin on over there. They've been dyin since they started, yet they're still there. Scotland is as corrupt a fuckin country I've ever seen with all their secret societies and handshakes and other shite and it's not gonna change anytime soon. So there's no point in me annoying myself about what all these corrupt fuckers are at.
Control the controllables. Sort your own camp out and fuck worrying about the rest. We could start that by gettin a manager that actually has a plan and has some sort of idea what he's doin.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back