Paddy Roberts Out For Up To 3 Months

BILLCOWIE1958

My thoughts go out to Paddy Roberts currently playing his football with Girona in Spain's La Liga

He picked up a bad hamstring injury which will see him out of action for up to 3 months

It had looked as if the wee guy was adjusting to life in Spain and by all accounts had being playing well recently and receiving adulation from fans and media alike

3 months sounds like a long time but just keep working hard and you'll be as good as new when you return

HH?

He never was our player Bill, while I wish him well I'm more concerned about KTs groin injury and whether he'll be fit for Thurs. Izzy was good but he's not KT. Worried.com

He never was our player Bill, while I wish him well I'm more concerned about KTs groin injury and whether he'll be fit for Thurs. Izzy was good but he's not KT. Worried.com

Although he was never our player I always held the wee guy in very high regard He actually spent longer at Celtic than some of the players that we signed Moussa Dembele for instance not that I'm decrying Dembele Simply making a point

A talented tricky goalscoring winger who can change a game or light up a match There are not enough of them in our game

As for KT BR seems to be hopeful that he'll recover to face Salzburg on Thursday but as you say we have Izzy as back up
And again as you say he's not KT but Calmac isn't Broony but he's doing rather well as his deputy

HH?

Although he was never our player I always held the wee guy in very high regard He actually spent longer at Celtic than some of the players that we signed Moussa Dembele for instance not that I'm decrying Dembele Simply making a point

A talented tricky goalscoring winger who can change a game or light up a match There are not enough of them in our game

As for KT BR seems to be hopeful that he'll recover to face Salzburg on Thursday but as you say we have Izzy as back up
And again as you say he's not KT but Calmac isn't Broony but he's doing rather well as his deputy

HH?
Calmac has made the position his, its that simple. The interplay between him Christie, Rogic, Forrest, Sinclair, as well as Izzy Benko, Simo at rhe back was quite superb esp in the first half yesterday. Had to go to work so missed 2nd half though I was quite confident we 'might' win. (y)(y):D:D:D

Hopefully my input has helped you feel not so worried ?

My philosophy is as always what will be will be and worrying about things won't change the outcome ofal anything

HH?

Yes get well soon wee man always put a smile on my face when went past players with ease.
Love to see him back. HH

get well paddy, but sorry tae sound harsh, but i think the bhoy's fragile

Soon as i read the thread title I thought, 'again?'

Missed most of the season for us last year, now a recurrence.

Could be a sign of a promising player pushed too far and extended too much in his teen years, now his body's breaking down.

A real shame - top class bhoy on his day - but I wouldn't want us blowing millions on a crock if we were ever to go in for him.

Soon as i read the thread title I thought, 'again?'

Missed most of the season for us last year, now a recurrence.

Could be a sign of a promising player pushed too far and extended too much in his teen years, now his body's breaking down.

A real shame - top class bhoy on his day - but I wouldn't want us blowing millions on a crock if we were ever to go in for him.

Cast your mind back a few years The similarity between him and James Forrest is almost tangible but look at JAMESY now

I'm sure everything will click into place for Paddy as it did Jamesy

HH?

Sandman. I was looking forward to your Ratings for the Killie game, any chance? HH.

Sorry, man - I got caught up Sat and missed the game, only saw the sportscene highlights.

I'm not the SMSM so I'm not going to make it up :D

However, no woman, or child, or wild whores (sic) will keep me away from Thursday...

Cast your mind back a few years The similarity between him and James Forrest is almost tangible but look at JAMESY now

I'm sure everything will click into place for Paddy as it did Jamesy

HH?

Love it to, but at what price if we gambled on him.

HH?

I loved wee Paddy and wish he would come back. Hope he recovers well. And comes back to us. :)

Members online

Latest posts

Back