Palestine Genocide

So they kill from there own sense of the siege mentality they find themselves in
And I won’t condone murder of the Israeli people.
But your quite happy to allow the Israelis free reign to slaughter anyone who stands in front of The IDF
Jesus fucking wept your condoning Genocide.
And please tell us who does represent the people of Gaza if I’m not mistaken the Palestinian people have been targeted since 1947 constantly and Forcibly removed from land they cultivated and grew and fed there families Forced out to make way for more Jewish settlers
And again what happened last Saturday was another disgrace and an act of barbarism.
What will follow will be a war crime from Israel but the USA and the Uk will along with the UN do sweet fuckall.
And sadly the innocent's on both sides will be the collateral damage Again.

HH🙏
Why have they not even been compensated in any form for the assets they had stolen by military occupation. Why are they held in ghetto type prison?

I dont think Hamas help the situation but nobody seems to care who can fix things about the degradation of Palestinian rights.

When milosevic decided to ehtically cleanse tthe albanians encroaching his lands he was correctly brought to justice.

Netanyahoo is called victim for similar threats about fate about to call.

And wall street backers get their media to endorse the wall street mantra.

I understood that Hamas carried out last weeks acts of barbarism in the name of Palestine.

Did I get that wrong ?
When you slaughter pensioners, schoolchildren and babies you really can’t say it’s in the name of XYZ
I’m pretty sure the majority of Palestinian people are horrified as much as anyone
Unfortunately they are and will pay a heavy price going forward

When you slaughter pensioners, schoolchildren and babies you really can’t say it’s in the name of XYZ
I’m pretty sure the majority of Palestinian people are horrified as much as anyone
Unfortunately they are and will pay a heavy price going forward
With Israel having one of the advanced inelegance agencies connected to the USA's.
I find it difficult to accept that they didn't know of the Hamas attack.
I suspect they allowed that (dreadful) attack to happen to give them a reason the take revenge. Supported by most western Governments.
Their revenge seems a measured & timely response, allowing the Palatines time to move to the south of Gaza leaving the North to be occupied by the Israelis.
The questing is will the Israelis completely leave Gaza or will they stay & keep some or part of it ?

With Israel having one of the advanced inelegance agencies connected to the USA's.
I suspect they allowed that (dreadful) attack to happen to give them a reason the take revenge. Supported by most western Governments.
Their revenge seems a measured & timely response, allowing the Palatines time to move to the south of Gaza leaving the North to be occupied by the Israelis.
The questing is will the Israelis completely leave Gaza or will they stay & keep some or part of it ?
Israel probably have the construction plans for condos and beach hotels already written up for North Gaza

Nothing would surprise me. These countries are capable of anything. It's called collateral damage.

Wasn’t it in the press and tv media that Egypt had warned Israel about the attack

HH🙏
I remember reading a book in my teens called dirty War. That along with a lot of shit I seen with my own eyes. I don't believe anything the news tries to portray.
All these so called super powers are capable of the worst shit you could imagine. Most of these atrocities are preventable, yet they are allowed to happen.

The isreali minister to uk has declared there is no humanitarian crisis in Gaza,

could that be because she doesnt regard Palestinians as human.

Weird thing to say imo

Extremist Israelis not only think of Palestinians as animals but they seem astonished that the rest of us see them as human. I could go and find some quotes but i'll leave this from 2009 instead...and these are the people who claim to be the 'most moral army in the world'

The sites a bit dated so some links wont work.

Extremist Israelis not only think of Palestinians as animals but they seem astonished that the rest of us see them as human. I could go and find some quotes but i'll leave this from 2009 instead...and these are the people who claim to be the 'most moral army in the world'

The sites a bit dated so some links wont work.
Noam Chomsky quotes Israeli politicians describing Palestinians as “beasts with legs”.

1697471297392.png

It is important to know Netanyahu has always said it is in Israel's best interests to fund and support Hamas. Israel created Hamas so that they control the opposition. Hamas do NOT represent the Palestinian people. The Hamas attacks were a False Flag. Countries like Israel and the USA don't care about murdering and committing atrocities against their own people, as long as their long term goals are achieved. 9/11 is a good example, orchestrated by Mossad, blamed on Arabs.

Last edited:
This from former Ambassador Craig Murray.

This from former Ambassador Craig Murray.

I was just reading through the comments and somebody posted this

The shit thickens

Hamas are cunts and went too far last week.
If they hadn't, I'd also be condemning Israel. But they did.
Obviously Hamas don't represent the people of Palestine, but as long as Hamas exist, Israel can do what they like and I won't complain.
Israel had killed 34 Palestinian kids this year alone before the terrorist attack by Hamaz. 700,000 illegal Israeli settlers have taken over and thrown Palestinians out of their own homes with support of the Israeli defence force. The people of Gaza have been held in an open air prison for the last 16 years.
If you treat people like animals, commit war crimes against said people without any international intervention, you can't then complain and act the victim when these people hit back.
You can't treat people like animals and then act surprised when some of them then start acting like animals.
Israel hide behind the holocaust and think this gives them the right to act like Nazi's

Back