Part of ground closed on Thursday

U have a hidden agenda against the gb or are you open to new discussions or are you self apparrent to youre opinnion stevie bhoy were all intitled to our opinion or are you a poppycock
Just out of curiosity have you actually gave your opinion or provided a solution going forward, what if a large percentage of the fans cannot be arsed with always reading about fines from UEFA etc and actually just want to sing and cheer, how do you address that, or does others just get to make the rules. What if someone objects to the smoke chocking them or suffer from Asthma have they to put in for a change of seat, whats your take on all this, I do not believe in conspiracy shite, read the notes from the AGM analyse them and tell me what theboard did or did not do to address the issue, considering they made previous objections to the use of the EBTS and had the Nimmo shite threw at them. Waiting.

The numbers are clear. The board are a number orientated bunch. How many season books are coved by 500k? How many seats do the GB have? What is the profit of a GB seat?
As an ultras group they have have done a mountain of good work for celtic. A source of humour, support and but as an ultras group there is a stance they feel they should take. The group has refused to comply with club rules. They refuse to adtier to a UEFA rule.
PL might even like a pyrotechnic . He can't be seen to back it.
Fans do banners. Theres wriggle room there. Watched the red star game with my Serbian mate as the home support chanted "fuck you Tottenham" all through the final match build up before the ko whistle. The lad was part of the group that attended the away leg so he found it hilarious. His club didn't back them...distanced themselves infact.
He alleged that the board knew the infiltration was happening.
That was a full fan ban after a ban waiting to happen. Madness.
I dont want any section of our support to be missing. Pl pished a powerful line in the sand, not after drinking too many slush puppies down ayr beach either.
"UEFA dont care about res 12"
The GB have been brushed.

Back