Partick Thistle v Celtic. Scottish cup match thread

I understand what you are saying Andy but unfortunately I am one of the greedy Celtic fans who want to win every week,,but that wont happen mate if we do not play the best team available to us on the day.
Rogic injuries are mostly down to Australia duties,10 months Australia have cost us for the loss of his services,,Armstrong,Sinclair,Roberts,were hamstrings mostly,KT just has on going issues,,Griff was mental health issues,,but yes mate I agree with what you say about intense training,,nobody else in the SPL have anywhere near the same hamstring problems we have and yes it definitely started when the Leicester Serpent appeared,,,have we bought another serial injury pronee in Elhamed,,Lenny says he is not long term he should be back in a few weeks,a few week hes for me is long term but it was 2 months we have been without him until he went to Dubai and picked up another injury which as I said Lenny said should not be long term just a few weeks,,,Calmac has lost a bit of form nobody can say different,,Forrest for me is ok when everything is going our way,if it turns into a battle we are automatically a man down,the wee man hides,,I am hoping Soro can make a big difference for us in midfield,we are lightweights in midfield,,but having said all that Andy I wont change my opinion,,I still want to win every game and if that happens then we win every cup and the league again,,it might sound greedy mate,,but I still dont want to share..LOL.

HH.
Fair enough. Plan B then - scrap the league Cup and play the Scottish Cup in first half of the season.

I know this is probably wild fantasy, but if Jozo could stay fit (stop laughing) and plays against the zombies, we would not lose all those headers at set-pieces that led to goals against us. I love Ajer but he can't jump.

I know this is probably wild fantasy, but if Jozo could stay fit (stop laughing) and plays against the zombies, we would not lose all those headers at set-pieces that led to goals against us. I love Ajer but he can't jump.
He'd get sent off though 🙈

Members online

Back