Partick Thistle v Celtic. Scottish cup match thread

Only caught the end of that. If no injuries then it's mission accomplished. Doesn't need to fancy against lower league opposition. Would rather win ugly without injuries than blow them away and somebody get hurt. It's not like goals scored is statistic in a cup competition.
Fair enough but shite is shite two weeks in the sun cunts get the cunts out emptying the fuckin bins for a day sorry a hour pish

Do ya remember one of the Lord of the ring films where all through the film thier was a humming noise that was the build up to the final battle every match celtic play from now to the end of the season I'll be hearing that and every time one of the goat people give a decision like the penalty we didn't get and the penalty they did I know it's the dark force at thier work remember right is on our side cheating is always wrong.

Do ya remember one of the Lord of the ring films where all through the film thier was a humming noise that was the build up to the final battle every match celtic play from now to the end of the season I'll be hearing that and every time one of the goat people give a decision like the penalty we didn't get and the penalty they did I know it's the dark force at thier work remember right is on our side cheating is always wrong.
Yet right jinky but we’ve got to be better than that , that wiz poor and fuck referees are always gaunny dae us a turn 😂😂🍊 we’ve just got to be better all the time

We needed a centre forward in December and we still need a centre forward. Julien and Jozo bombscares and I love Frimpong but when Kenny Millar can lose him in the box - we need defenders who can defend. We need to add quality to this team in January 2020 and that's not happened yet. Good result and never a penalty.

Good to see Griff look like his old self and took his goal well , Rogic played a blinder need to keep him away from the OZ team

once again it's the masons in black who are the news , muir another useless cnt in a longline of goat fiddlers, 2 penalty decisions and both deliberately ruled wrong

The coming months will see decisions that even Dallas couldn't pull , it will get worse ,and sevco will get every flag waving goat shagger wi a whistle for the run in

Back