Past the time for a clear out

Our wage bill was huge compared to theirs when they done us in Europe a few years back,maybe be we should send someone over there to see how they do things ,might learn a thing or two .
We missed a trick not setting up like salzburg do we had years to build it up but no our board just wanted short term gain instead of actually building a lasting legacy just imagine the set up we cud have the now if we done this soon after the huns died

Wasn't answering to that one. I think the Celtic Board only think we should be better than the huns and all is well. The club seems to have no ambition.
Aye shammy that's defo been the problem just do enuf to beat them never mind making a dent In Europa league which with good recruitment we cud go far in that tourney but they don't want to try the tory living badtards

A laughing stock is a club who is asking their fans for another 5 million to keep them afloat

A season without winning a trophy is just that...we will get a manager, we will sign players, we will win trophies again soon enough, play in Europe.....it's not as if we are going out of business and becoming liquidated

Fans are becoming engulfed in the "we are doomed" rhetoric and it is extremely toxic....a season without winning a trophy is not a disaster, we don't have the monopoly on trophies.... sometimes we lose and we have to reset
👏👏👏 very well said Docco and 100% agree with it all. We need a rebuild not £5 million from our fans and supporters. That is as you say the real laughing stock. We have just witnessed the most successful Celtic in the last decade since the lions. We completed the quadreble in the * pandemic seaseon* but that has conveniently been forgotten about. The Celtic supporters when we're allowed back into paradise will change things of that I've no doubts. We have no right to win everything it's just that we have been doing so. Losing our trophies is not a first or a second or third for Celtic. Too much credit has gone to slippys side when st johnstone recorded a double in their 55 ( for 55 read 1) yes we were awful but still 2nd despite how bad we were. We will return I can see it happening in the season coming. This rangers are no great shakes just well drilled like luxembourg the other night against Scotland. The more I think about it Ange P may well be the perfect man to rebuild us and then we can appoint a marquee name. I'm not bothered about Box office just winners and Ange is a winner HH

Back