Paul Wilson

No one is saying his treatment wasn't shameful docco. And yes, I'd imagine he did know what he was being dragged into. You'd have to be thick as shit to not understand the culture. Footballers from all over the UK who don't know anything about Scottish football know that celtic is the IRA loving Catholic team and rangers are the UVF loyalist proddy team. Stan Collymore said as much in an interview. Look at guys like butcher who have said it is drummed into you and you are educated on it as soon as you walk through the doors. The timing of this documentary is blatantly obvious. It's the BBCs attempt to use the different side of the same coin argument to deflect from their recent actions.

I think if you asked Butcher now, he would probably be ashamed of what he got involved in..others maybe not but there is no denying that a lot of them got caught up in the orangeness without fully understanding what they were getting into...I agree that the timing of the documentary is a bit odd but we should not get dragged in to hun whitabootery ...there's a lot of our support , particularly those maybe under 30 who think we have always been holier than thou so to speak...as someone who went to matches from the 80's I can tell you that this wasn't always the case....for me, the "casual" racism in our support truly died down when we signed Bobo

I think if you asked Butcher now, he would probably be ashamed of what he got involved in..others maybe not but there is no denying that a lot of them got caught up in the orangeness without fully understanding what they were getting into...I agree that the timing of the documentary is a bit odd but we should not get dragged in to hun whitabootery ...there's a lot of our support , particularly those maybe under 30 who think we have always been holier than thou so to speak...as someone who went to matches from the 80's I can tell you that this wasn't always the case....for me, the "casual" racism in our support truly died down when we signed Bobo

Butcher was ashamed. I believe its his wife that opened his eyes to what he was turning into. And I'm certainly not attempting whataboutry either. Merely pointing out that if the BBC wanted to highlight racism in scottish football they certainly don't need to go back 30 odd year. There's plenty that the state broadcaster could be getting their teeth stuck into at the moment in scotland. And far better people to speak to that sash bash Walters.

He is ashamed Docco.and he admitted he did get caught up in it ,could be wrong but i think his wifes Catholic

The abuse Walters received was horrific....it was the only occasion I have ever been embarrassed by our support...it was no small minority either... thankfully that nonsense has been all but eradicated from our support say a few bams here or there....as for the sash bash stuff, did he really know what he had been dragged to?? I very much doubt it......no excuses, that was a dark day for us as a club ....what they do as a club is their business and they have to deal with it
Calling bullshit he knew exactly what he was getting into , he knew they were signing there very first catholic player and there was a lot of hate about them doing it , he knew the words to the billy boys and the sash and as the homegrown players said he was taught all about their culture
go look back the old videos on youtube

and to play in front of the hordes while they sung ftp do you think he was deaf

Butcher was ashamed. I believe its his wife that opened his eyes to what he was turning into. And I'm certainly not attempting whataboutry either. Merely pointing out that if the BBC wanted to highlight racism in scottish football they certainly don't need to go back 30 odd year. There's plenty that the state broadcaster could be getting their teeth stuck into at the moment in scotland. And far better people to speak to that sash bash Walters.

Btw my posts weren't or aren't directed at yours! Just making a point is all šŸ˜ŽšŸ‘

Loved Paul Wilson great player undervalued by Some at the Time but I always liked his movement and the way he played. Was at games where he was abused by opposition fans and by our fans but our fans usually called him like others in the team when we were playing shoite a useless cnut or other expletives and sometimes his colour was used. No excuse but the times were different then and we learned that it was unexceptable. Behaviour. But calling a pape a Fenian Bastard is still acceptable behaviour in Scotland šŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁓ó æ lovely wee place.
And it now seems the Statue Guardians failed as some of our Victorious huncunts damaged the Queen Victoria statues in George square which have failed the topple test. But it was just jolly japers so move on Timmy fuck all to see here.
Any cunt goat a litterpicker thereā€™s sum mess here

HH šŸ¤•

Sevco and their supporters were a secret Brand matched only with their identity.
Their identity is no longer a secret after the destruction of George Square,, that stupid copper tells it all, so they are no longer a Brand either,they have stupidly exposed themselves to the human beings of this country and every other country who witnessed the desecration of a city known the world over.

I believe UEFA will have taken note of everything which has happened in the last 2 months even though they have not commented on it they will have noticed.
They will no doubt let themselves down in Europe and this will be time for UEFA to take action against them.
What we will discover at the end of the new season is how they go from the fantasy 55 to the reality of the Championship going back home..
No George Square again for these zombies..

HH.

Sevco and their supporters were a secret Brand matched only with their identity.
Their identity is no longer a secret after the destruction of George Square,, that stupid copper tells it all, so they are no longer a Brand either,they have stupidly exposed themselves to the human beings of this country and every other country who witnessed the desecration of a city known the world over.

I believe UEFA will have taken note of everything which has happened in the last 2 months even though they have not commented on it they will have noticed.
They will no doubt let themselves down in Europe and this will be time for UEFA to take action against them.
What we will discover at the end of the new season is how they go from the fantasy 55 to the reality of the Championship going back home..
No George Square again for these zombies..

HH.

Itā€™s time to curtail the OO marches too...

Back