Peaky Blinders

M

Maria

Its back. Yasssss.

I absolutely love this show.

Watched it from when it first came on so had to patiently wait for each episode then each series. Argh ?

Sometimes its great to catch on to something that good latterly then have loads back to back to watch.

Anyone else like it or am i the only one pure looking forward to it?

Well excited and hopefully scoop the tarts first.

Oh oh oh its a beautiful Sunday this is my my my beautiful day

Didn't realise it was back on the box! Briliant news. You'll love it 50 Shades. I'm a bit jealous you get to experience it for the first time. Top quality(y)

Me too Niall, fifty is sitting on a goldmine and doesn’t know it.

Poor Mrs Fifty is not going to see him for a while if he puts episode one on lol

Mrs Fifty take a seat and enjoy with your fella. Its amazing.

Poor Mrs Fifty is not going to see him for a while if he puts episode one on lol

Aye just make sure the bairns are in bed. Guaranteed nightmares and that's just Mum and Dad!
Like you say Maria would be a nice way to end the day. Perfect scenario. St Mirren win at lunchtime, Hoops win in the afternoon then Peaky Blinders to round it all off. Carlsberg don't do Sundays...but if they did(y)

Aye just make sure the bairns are in bed. Guaranteed nightmares and that's just Mum and Dad!
Like you say Maria would be a nice way to end the day. Perfect scenario. St Mirren win at lunchtime, Hoops win in the afternoon then Peaky Blinders to round it all off. Carlsberg don't do Sundays...but if they did(y)

Now im sure thats a post that we can all agree on.

Well unless you were a sevconian ??

Yes Niall, not for children, it can get a bit violent.

Love it and the style the ladies have is crackin.

Love looking a period dramas and stuff from an age gone by, for the clobber.

I have a pb flatcap too lol.

I know bhoys were them but i like it ? mines is minus the razor though.

Mrs 50 will be on to thank you all if it keeps me in the room watching it, then her and wee Shades can watch all there mind numbing soaps in peace ??

Now im sure thats a post that we can all agree on.

Well unless you were a sevconian ??

Yes Niall, not for children, it can get a bit violent.

Love it and the style the ladies have is crackin.

Love looking a period dramas and stuff from an age gone by, for the clobber.

I have a pb flatcap too lol.

I know bhoys were them but i like it ? mines is minus the razor though.
Aye I love the style as well. The cars are amazing too. Thanks for the reminder Maria. Cannae wait!

Funny enough it is the Flat Caps that peaked my interest.

My son sent me a photo of my Grandson with a flat cap on, and another member of the family said, he looks like a extra from peaky blinders,, I was channel hopping last night and came across awe these guys riding horses and wearing flat caps and just burst out laughing, so I watched about 2 min then thought, naw download it and watch from the start, so its good to hear its worth watching. ?????

Funny enough it is the Flat Caps that peaked my interest.

My son sent me a photo of my Grandson with a flat cap on, and another member of the family said, he looks like a extra from peaky blinders,, I was channel hopping last night and came across awe these guys riding horses and wearing flat caps and just burst out laughing, so I watched about 2 min then thought, naw download it and watch from the start, so its good to hear its worth watching. ?????

Peaked your interest ?? good wordplay ??

You are in for a real treat and im sure you will love the style too.

Never seen it Maria, is it worth watching from the beginning, I'm always looking for a new series to watch.

It is mate it's well good 3 series on NETFLIX

I just finished watching Designated Survivor
About 60 episodes over 3 series

Previously watched 8 series of SUITS which is now in it's 9th series 3 series of BREAKING BAD and 2 series of
BETTER CALL SAUL all recommended if you haven't already seen them BETTER CALL SAUL is a spin off from BREAKING BAD

Another classic is The SOPRANOS although not on NETFLIX I don't think
I bought the 6 series on DVD Box Set about 10 years ago

There are so many great series It's finding a decent one

If anyone else can recommend any others I'd be interested

HH?

Back