Peaky Blinders

It is mate it's well good 3 series on NETFLIX

I just finished watching Designated Survivor
About 60 episodes over 3 series

Previously watched 8 series of SUITS which is now in it's 9th series 3 series of BREAKING BAD and 2 series of
BETTER CALL SAUL all recommended if you haven't already seen them BETTER CALL SAUL is a spin off from BREAKING BAD

Another classic is The SOPRANOS although not on NETFLIX I don't think
I bought the 6 series on DVD Box Set about 10 years ago

There are so many great series It's finding a decent one

If anyone else can recommend any others I'd be interested

HH?

Cheers Bill, I've seen Breaking Bad and Better call Sol, both vg as is the sopranos, but I've never heard of Designated Survivor, will look out for it.

Just watched the first season of Manifest was okay.

H.H

Cheers Bill, I've seen Breaking Bad and Better call Sol, both vg as is the sopranos, but I've never heard of Designated Survivor, will look out for it.

Just watched the first season of Manifest was okay.

H.H

Yer no' looking for just okay Ye want riveting splendiferous sneaky back stabbing skullduggery

The HUNS demonstrate the last 3 in Spades
No reference intended to a section of their stand being closed for racist chants ?

HH?

Agree it is a fantastic drama,Cillian Murphy is superb as Tommy.
watch at your peril as it is totally addictive.
A indeed a beautiful Sunday Maria,football then the blinders.

I've watched with interest Cillian Murphy's career soar since I 1st saw him play the role of I Damien O'Donovan in gritty and brutal THE WIND THAT SHAKES THE BARLEY back in 2006

A no holds barred depiction of the IRA
the FREE STATERS and BLACK and TANS in the struggle for Irish Independence

Well worth a watch for anyone who hasn't seen it or a revisit for anyone who has seen it

Another goody is the FIELD starring Richard Harris John Hurt and Sean Bean among others

HH?

You will love it. Me & the missus binge watched 4 series last Christmas/New Year and were addicted to it. Great stories, brilliant acting, amazing sets. The good news is that there will be another 2 series after this as the writers want to follow the family's adventures right through between WW1 & WW2.

I read a lot of historical novels so love Bernard Cornwell's books about Uhtred. This was made into a tv series called "The Last Kingdom". This is about the battles between the Danes and Saxons around King Alfred's time before England became established. Lots of viking gore and battle scenes. This is on Netflix.

Another series I'm surprised not to have seen mentioned on here is Rebellion. It is all about the Easter uprising in 1916 and is fantastic. I think this is on Amazon Prime.

Enjoy!

Previously watched 8 series of SUITS which is now in it's 9th series 3 series of BREAKING BAD and 2 series of
BETTER CALL SAUL all recommended if you haven't already seen them BETTER CALL SAUL is a spin off from BREAKING BAD

HH?
The Wire, set in Baltimore, Maryland, is a fine show as well. Every series explored the effect the drug trade has on different aspects of life in Baltimore. Schools, Police, politics, dock workers and media.
I would recommend it to everyone.
You will need sub-title for some characters esp Snoop Pearson.

HH?

Sons of Anarchy is good as well Bill think theres 7 or 9 series, can’t remember but if you haven’t given that a bash i do recommend it. ??

Watched the 1st episode of the 1st season about 3 months ago 50......just to see what the hype was about.
BOOM!!!!!
Binge watched every episode. By far best thing I've ever watched. Tom Hardy as Alfie Solomons is probably the best character I've watched on the telly. Buzzing for tonight.
Cannot wait!!!!
Alfie Solomons is an amazing character brilliantly played by a fantastic actor.

We won't actually watch tonight. Think we'll wait a few weeks then watch them all nearer the end of the series. Unless the buzz is too much to ignore so we have to catch up!

Alfie Solomons is an amazing character brilliantly played by a fantastic actor.

We won't actually watch tonight. Think we'll wait a few weeks then watch them all nearer the end of the series. Unless the buzz is too much to ignore so we have to catch up!

Oh man that must be like needing a pee and wriggling about trying to hold it in ???

Its back. Yasssss.

I absolutely love this show.

Watched it from when it first came on so had to patiently wait for each episode then each series. Argh ?

Sometimes its great to catch on to something that good latterly then have loads back to back to watch.

Anyone else like it or am i the only one pure looking forward to it?

Well excited and hopefully scoop the tarts first.

Oh oh oh its a beautiful Sunday this is my my my beautiful day
Cheers hen.just watched the first two episodes of series one . Looks like it's gonna be brilliant and noo I've got I don't know how long to catch the rest. Don't really watch much tv tbh,don't have the time . The last great series I watched was house with Hugh Laurie. Now I can't wait to catch the rest of this HH.BTW ,don't let the bastards get you down hen HH

Cheers hen.just watched the first two episodes of series one . Looks like it's gonna be brilliant and noo I've got I don't know how long to catch the rest. Don't really watch much tv tbh,don't have the time . The last great series I watched was house with Hugh Laurie. Now I can't wait to catch the rest of this HH.BTW ,don't let the bastards get you down hen HH

Thanx TT, few n far between these days.

But i am so jealous that you have 4 series to catch up on n the fifth is starting in an hour here so i better get out this bubble bath asap

Listen. You watch this. If you dont get to watch a lot of tv its because your a grafter and live in tenerife. But this one trust me mate is a belter.

I will look into houses as well ??

Oh n thanx pal. Appreciated more than you could ever know ????

The girlfriend and I have been rewatching series 1-4 in anticipation of this latest volley. We've enjoyed it but we agreed that Polly is the Jaja Binx of the show. She's so annoying and brings nothing to the party. I think future generations will yearn for a version of the show without her storylines.

Most of the other characters are class.

Watched it from the off and been addicted ever since. Genuinely one of the best TV crime dramas ever made, the acting, the characters, the story lines, the setting......everything about it is top class and unlike other TV shows it gets better with every series.

BTW this series has a bit of a Scottish/Glasgow flavour and sees the Shelby's take on a mob based on :devilish: Billy Fullerton & the Billy Boys :devilish: and spoiler alert (no really it was in the trailer) somebody gets nailed to a cross and it's not one of the Shelby's!

30 mins and counting (y)

Back